paytm.com EduKart paytm Scholarship 2014
Paytm Scholarship :
At Paytm, we always care about your future and we want to be part of your success and achievement. We are therefore announcing a Paytm Scholarship (in partnership with EduKart.com). You can start a degree, diploma or a certificate course available on EduKart.com and you can easily get a scholarship from us of upto Rs. 25,000.
Along with this, EduKart.com will additionally provide you with Paytm cash when you enrol for any of the course of upto Rs. 5000.
Official Website : https://paytm.com.
All you need to do is :
a. Recharge, pay a bill or shop for any amount and enter the code “SCHOLARSHIP” in the Promo code box.
b. You will receive an email with us on how to get the scholarship on 1000+ courses on EduKart.com.
Terms and Conditions :
1. Scholarship email to be shared by Paytm, after recharging on Paytm. Each user can avail this scholarship only once.
2. Valid across all transaction types, which includes wallet transactions and wallet refill
3. Valid across India.
4. The user will have to enrol for the course before 15th July 2014
5. In order to calculate the applicable scholarship, the total value of the course will be considered.
6. In order to provide our customer with maximum benefit, Paytm will provide all the the Scholarship at the time of first installment of the course.
The Scholarship is applicable for the courses, listed on EduKart.com from the following institutions :
Universities (Distance master or bachelor programs) :
1. Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies – School of Continuing Education, Maharashtra
2. Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Maharashtra
3. Karnataka State Open University, Karnataka
4. Tamilnadu Open University, Tamilnadu
5. SHIATS Deemed University, Uttar Pradesh
6. Rajasthan Vidyapeeth, Rajasthan
7. Bharathidasan University, Tamilnadu
8. Venkateshwara Open University, Arunachal Pradesh
Institutions (PGDM program only) :
1. All India Management Association, New Delhi
2. National Institute of Management and Technology, Uttar Pradesh
3. Graduate School of Business & Administration, Uttar Pradesh
Executive Education :
Indian School of Business
Industry Bodies (Certificate Courses) :
1. Internet and Mobile Association of India
2. Retailers Association of India
3. Computer Society of India
Companies (Certificate Courses) :
1. VSkills ( Govt of India courses)
2. Rainmaker (Law courses)
3. Microsoft Open Specialist certifications
4. Adobe Certified Associate certifications
International Institutions :
1. Northwood University
2. University of St. Mark and St. John
3. London School of Business & Finance
Last Date : 15th July 2014