- The total time duration of this Scholarship will be 4 Years
Scholarship will include:
- An annual allowance of S$2,200 (Secondary) / S$2,400 (Pre – University) with hostel accommodation.
- Settling-in allowance of S$400 (once only).
- Return economy class air passage.
- Coverage of school fees (excluding miscellaneous fees).
- Coverage of GCE ‘O’ Level and ‘A’ Level examination fees (once only, if applicable).
- Subsidized medical benefits and accident insurance cover.
- Applicants must be Indian nationals.
- Applicant must be born between 1999 and 2001.
- Applicant must have completed Standard 8 in the Year 2015
- Applicant must possess an impressive and outstanding academic track record (with minimum 80% / minimum ‘A’ with English as first language in the Standards 7 and 8 school final examinations)
- Applicant must possess a high level of oral and written competency in English
- All eligible and talented candidates are informed that the selection process will be done on their excellent performance in Test and Interview which will be held at Delhi.
How to apply:
- Candidates may apply via online at: https://isams.sg/azs/index.do?schmCat=ASTAR
- Candidates are requested to send their certified copies of Birth Certificate, Identity Card / Passport (if any), Final Examination Result Slips for the last 2 years (Standards 7 and 8 final examinations) to the Singapore Ministry of Education.
c/o School Placement & Scholarships Branch,
Ministry of Education,
1 North Buona Vista Drive,
Last Date to apply via online: 12th July, 2015
Selection Test will be done on: End August to early September 2015
Selection Interview will be conducted at the End October to early November 2015
Final Result will be declared at the Mid to late November 2015