admis.hp.nic.in Him Bhoomi Land Record Details & Online Jamabandi Nakal
About Himbhoomi :
The Him Bhoomi has got lot of tourist places and it has got lot of religious places and has got beautiful sight seeing and the software is an end result of lots of efforts of both revenue department and National Informatics Centre, Himachal Pradesh. The system of land records maintenance in India is very complicated which makes the software design and development as complicated. However, due sustained efforts the software has been developed and caters to the requirements of the revenue department to a great extent.
To Get Details Click Here : http://admis.hp.nic.in/lrc/
Major Features :
1. Exact replica of existing manual system with improvements & compatible to requirements thereby enabling its replication without any resistance from the revenue staff.
2. Includes land reforms detail, a unique feature that has not been attempted in any similar software in the country.
3. Assignment of Unique code to each individual appearing in any capacity in land records thereby enabling to know the extent of land possessed, which could be base for many e-governance applications.
4. Includes customary rights & Forestry (TD) rights details that are often requisitioned by various Courts of Law.
5. A complete MIS as it encompasses Minor Irrigation census, agriculture census details there by providing much of information desired for conducting irrigation & agriculture census which are conducted after every five years involving the huge implicit and explicit physical & financial costs.
6. Linkages with Census Codification enlarge the scope of data and information.
7. Facilitate the online mutation entry and generation of Nakal and Jamabandi.
8. Facilitates the computerisation of record in both rural and urban area.
Technical Features Link Details :
1. Ensures rationalisation and standardisation of various documents during entry thereby minimizing errors.
2. Very simple to execute and easily operated by the Patwari.
3. Data Entry in Local language that is Hindi.
4. Extensive codification like land types, caste/sub-caste types, cultivator types,9-fold land classification, general remarks etc with the availability of codes on the screen.
5. Extensive online and offline validation routines and screen reports.
6. Three tier security like logins, roles and database level.
7. Built In User Manuals.
Official Website : http://admis.hp.nic.in/lrc/