aicte-india.org AICTE Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme 2015 Online Registeration
Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme for Students Belonging to Jammu & Kashmir State Notification 2015 -16
All eligible applicants are invited along with their filled applications. Those applicants who are belongs to Jammu & Kashmir are eligible to apply for admission to undergraduate degree level program in General and Engineering stream in the Institutes approved by UGC under section 12B of UGC act or by AICTE and located outside the state of J&K under special scholarship scheme for J&K for the academic year 2015-16
Total Number of Scholarships available under the scheme: 5000
Eligibility Criteria for AICTE Prime Minister JK Special Scholarship Scheme 2015-16:
- An applicant should be the domicile of Jammu and Kashmir
- Applicants must have passed 12th or equivalent from State Board of J&K or from Central Board affiliated School (except NIOS) located in J&K
- Applicant’s family income should not exceed upto Rs.6,00,000 lac per annum from all sources.
Online Registration for AICTE Prime Minister JK Special Scholarship Scheme 2015-16:
- An online application will be submitted by the candidates BY their own or at any of the “Facilitation Centres” set up by the Govt. of Jammu & Kashmir
- The verification of important documents will be done subsequently at all the facilitation centres. List of such centres is available at www.aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in
- It is compulsory for every student desirous of seeking the benefit of PM’s Special scholarship scheme to complete “Online Application and Document Verification” to become eligible for the academic year 2015-16
- Merit list of eligible candidates will be made after the “Online Application and Document Verification”.
- Allotment of seats to eligible candidates for two supernumerary seats under Engineering and General Stream will through “Online Interactive Counseling” to be conducted simultaneously at Jammu and Srinagar based on merit and reservation as applicable
- There will be no counseling for Medical Stream; the schedule of counseling will be notified later.
Filling of Online Application and Document Verification Starts from : 13th June 2015 (10.00 am onwards)
Online Application & Document Verification Closed on: 28th June 2015 (till 17.00 pm)
For more detail please visit website www.aicte-india.org
All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)
(A Statutory Body, of the Govt. of India),
7th Floor, Chanderlok Building,
Janpath, New Delhi,