aimancollege.org Post Matric Scholarship Scheme For Minorities Students
Post Matric Scholarship For Students Belonging To Minority Communities :
The scholarship will be awarded to those students who have scored not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination and parental annual income should not exceeded then Rs. 1,00,000 lac from all sources.
Official Website : http://www.aimancollege.org/index.html
Required Documents to be enclosed with the application :
1. Students are informed that they need to present their self attested passport size photograph with signature
2. All educational qualification certificate and it has to be attested.
3. Income declaration – An affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper for self –employed parents or income certificate from the employer for employed parents
4. Residence Proof
5. Minority community declaration – affidavit on non-judicial stamp by the student that the student is belongs to any one of the minority communities notified by Central Government
Moulana Azad National Scholarship scheme for meritorious students belonging to minorities :
Only Girl students who belongs to national minorities communities can apply.
1. Students should secured not less than 55 % marks ( In aggregate in the secondary school certificate examination, conducted by any recognized center / state board of secondary education.
2. Total family income of the student from all sources should be less than 1.00.000 lac per annum.
3. This is to inform that this is only one time scholarship
4. A student getting a scholarship from any other source would not be eligible for the scholarship
5. The Closing date for receipt of application in the office of The Maulana Azad Education foundation is September 30th every year.
Contact Us :
Aiman College of Arts & Science for Women
Tiruchirappalli – 620 021
Tamil Nadu, India