ajmalfoundation.org Ajmal National Talent Search Exam (ANTSE) 2015 Application Process and Eligibility
Ajmal Foundation was came into existence in year 2005 and it is looking to redefine the social as well as economical condition of North-East and other parts of the country with the help of their projects.
The Ajmal National Talent search exam is conducted by Ajmal Foundation itself to search the outstanding candidates and their extraordinary talents. The main aim of this foundation is to promote and encourage all the deserving candidates and make them capable to develop and improve their extraordinary skills through the cash rewards.
Ajmal National Talent Search Exam will be going to conduct on 26th April, 2015 (Sunday) between 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. The exam duration is 2 hours only.
- The students from class 3rd to 12th may appear this exam.
- All the degree or diploma holder students with having the field of B. A./B.Sc./B. Com., all the 1st, 2nd, 3rd year students who are studying Law, Engineering, Medical, Management and Computer Science, etc are eligible for this exam.
ANTSE 2015 Reward:
After Rank, the next 100 students in order of marks irrespective of class will be awarded Ajmal Stars of Rs 400
After Star, the next 1000 students in order of marks irrespective of class will be awarded Ajmal Achievers of Rs. 300
There will be minimum 15% of students in order of marks in each ANTSE Center will be eligible of consolation prizes subject to the condition that this 15% includes other rank holders, stars and achievers.
From this it will easy to encourage students in every center, specially the rural to develop the motivation and interest for the examination.
All those candidates of above categories will be awarded cash prizes and merit certificates.
ANTSE 2015 Application Process
- All those candidates who wish to appear in ANTSE 2015 must apply through his/her institution. There will be no individual participation will be allowed.
- An application Form is attached with the brochure which may be used or can be Xerox or neatly typed or may be downloaded from the website http://ajmalfoundation.org/admin/myfiles/admission_form.pdf
Payment of Fees:
- .All correspondence will be made with the exam centre only.The candidate needs to check that the Application Form, is completely filled in all respects, and it must reach ANTSE Office on or before the last date March 15, 2015.
- The fees which will be charged for the Exam will be Rs. 130 (For each candidate)
Submission Process of Application
- Candidates are informed that the application form should be filled up very carefully without having any kind of mistakes and it should be submitted to the Principal/Headmaster/
Coordinator of the institution.
- You are also required to attach Two recent colour Passport Size Photos along with the Applications with also mentioning candidate’s name & class on the back side and also it should be attached.
ANTSE 2015 Admit Card
- All deserving candidates will receive the Admit Cards, Certificates, Prizes etc. from their respective Exam centre only.
- ANTSE Admit cards will be sent to the Exam Centre on or before April 20, 2015.
Change in Exam Centre
- Any kind of change of Exam centre without having or approving the permission from the Board is not allowed.
ANTSE 2015 Exam Pattern
- For students of Classes upto 12: English, Assamese & Bengali.
Degree Students: English
- Type of Papers
|Class 3 to 10||Class wise objective type multiple Choice questions|
|Class 11 and 12||One combined paper of Higher Secondary level|
|Degree level||One combined paper for B. A./B.Sc./B. Com., 1st, 2nd, 3rd year and students studying Law, Engineering, Medical, Management and Computer Science, etc.|
Please Note: In Degree and H.S. 20 marks for “Aptitude & Reasoning” replaces Essay’ from this year.
ANTSE 2015 Syllabus
|Class 3 to 12||The Questions will be asked from the prescribed State & Central Syllabi|
|Degree||Conforming to the UPSC and APSC General Studies Pattern.|
How to Prepare for ANTSE Exam:
- For all the students of Class 3 to 12 the questions will be based on the prescribed syllabus to the classes by State & Central Board.
- For Degree Level the questions will be asked according to the UPSC and APSC General Studies Pattern.
All the eligible candidates are suggested that they can easily download the last year question paper of Ajmal National Talent Search Examination & Practise for 2008-2013 from below link: https://www.scribd.com/doc/255656070/ANTSE-Class-11-12-Previous-Year-Paper-2008-2013
ANTSE 2015 Result Declaration:
The declaration of ANTSE result will be announced on 1st August, 2015 on the official website & result bulletin, certificates & Cash Awards will be sent to Exam centres / coordinators only.
- If any person will make any type of complaints which will be made within 30 days from the date of declaration of results.
- The request for rechecking of answer sheet will not be entertained.