Andhra Pradesh State Minorities Finance Corporation Publishes Pre Metric Scholarship
The Post Metric Scholarship will be granted to those students who falls under the Economically Backward Minority and also whose parents/guardians annual income does not exceeds Rs 1,00,000 lakh per annum from all sources. The post metric scholarship will be awarded to those minority students who wish to pursue Intermediate, Graduation.
Post Graduation and Professional Courses amount are as follows :
Here are the Course, Scholarship Amount, Hosteller (Attached Hostel)(CMH), Students Managed Hostel, (SMH) Day Scholars amount are furnished below:
- For the Professional Courses the amount of Rs 962/- per month for 10 months Rs 442/- per month for 10 months Rs 429/- per month for 10 Months
- For Post Graduation the amount of Rs 682/- per month for 10 months Rs 442/- per month for 10 months Rs 429/- per month for 10 Months
- For Graduation/Diploma courses the amount of Rs 520/- per month for 10 months Rs 325/- per month for 10 months Rs 240/- per month for 10 Months
- For an Intermediate the amount of Rs 520/- per month for 10 months Rs 325/- per month for 10 months Rs 240/- per month for 10 Months
Eligibility Criteria :
- The Post Metric Scholarship & Fee reimbursement will be granted to only those minority students who belongs to Economically Backward.
- Student’s parents / guardians annual income does not exceeds Rs 1,00,000 lakh per annum from all sources.
- Fee Reimbursement will be granted to all the Students irrespective of distance whose parents income does not exceed Rs 1,00,000 lakh per annum with social welfare department.
- The Scholarship amount shall be disbursed to the students who put in 75% attendance in normal time
Required Documents :
- All you need to do is to collect some important documents/enclosures for the Pre Matric Scholarship.
- First you need to collect your 4 passport size colored photographs
- Applicant must have bonafide certificate which is issued by the school Head Master
- Applicant must have an annual Income Certificate of the parent/guardian which is issued by MRO
- The photocopy of the Ration Card
- If any student is physically challenged then in that the student must present their Physically challenged certificate, if applicable