bangaloreone.gov.in Online Electricity Bill Payment Process in Bangalore
An online bill payment is the most easiest and secure way to pay your electricity bills easily. Now there is no requirement to stand in such a long queues to pay your electricity bills. Therefore, you just save your time and make the usage of the online bill payment services. The BESCOM distribute electricity in the part of Bangalore India as well to providing online bill payment services to their valuable consumers.
It is not required to mention the ways or method of Online Payment of Electricity consumption which keeps consumers away from such as long queue.
As you all now that the every electricity board office have their own rules and regulation to pay such bills. The electricity board office got such a long queues to pay the electricity bills.
Almost every Electricity Board of Indian States are following or about to follow the way of accepting Online Payment of utilities bills. Usually the Electricity Board of Karnataka has been decentralized into BESCOM, MESCOM, HESCOM, GESCOM, CESCOM.
Presently the Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited (BESCOM) accepts the Online Payment of Electricity Bill from their consumers of Bangalore Urban & Rural, Kolar, Tumkur and 4 other districts. Here we are giving you the complete description on Online payment of electricity bills in Bangalore.
To go through for the Online Electricity Bill Payment, all you have to do is to access the BangaloreOneportal. Except this B1 Portal BESCOM is also tied up with Bill Desk, which provides you the easiest and secure way to pay your electricity bill.
Bill Desk has the widest range of options as Net Banking, ATM, Tele Banking or Mobile Banking to accept your online payment. Hence, all the consumers and users have various options to make their online Electricity Bill payment.
These both options is furnished here below:
The first option which accepts an Online Electricity Bill Payment through BangaloreOne Portal will be discussed first and then another option called ‘Bill Desk‘ service will be described.
To know more about the Online Electricity Bill Payment you are required to follow these points which are mentioned below:
- First you are required to access the BangaloreOne Portal and go to Payment Service option and select the BESCOM service.Applicant can access BangaloreOne Portal easily after Clicking this link: https://www.bangaloreone.gov.in/public/bescom-info.aspx
- After that you need to click Viewing and Paying Bill option and make login or Register yourself as a NEW USER.
- Now mention your Accounts ID, which is available on earlier Electricity Bill receipt.
- After that you need to select the payment mode. As all the consumers knowns that the BangaloreOne Portal accepts online payment only via Credit Card (Visa or Master Cards). But please remember one thing that BangaloreOne portal does not allow partial bill payment.
There is an another option which is called ‘BillDesk‘ which is also allows consumers to make their Online Electricity Bill Payment. The method of online Electricity Bill Payment is as follows:
- First you need to Click on to BillDesk Web portal whereas BESCOM service available.
- After that Register yourself
- Then after fill up payment authorization form
- Finally you need to choose the option payee