- Students will also get the monetary assistance on monthly basis which will be provided for children welfare for their progress by the foundation itself.
- All those students who are interested to apply for the same must be be in XII Standard.
- Student must have secured the percentage which would be greater than 80% in their previous examination.
- Student’s parent/guardian annual income should not be more than 60,000 per annum from all sources.
How to Apply:
- All candidates are informed that they can apply by both online and offline mode.
- Offline mode: Candidates may download the application form from:http://www.bnsatnalikafoundation.org/pdf/form.pdf
- The duly filled in application form must be sent to the given address:
Babulal Nagarmal Satnalika Foundation
C/o Mr. Debi Prasad Satnalika
92 M.G Road
Dist- Burdwan, West Bengal, India
- Online mode: All interested candidates may apply via online at:
Last Date: Applications can be sent throughout the year
For more details, Please Visit: http://www.bnsatnalikafoundation.org/apply.php