bsesdelhi.com : Process to Pay Online Electricity Bill Of Bses Delhi
Here we are providing you the details of online electricity bill payment. We will give you complete and accurate description on BSES electricity bill payment in Delhi. Making Electricity bill payment at collection counter of electricity board is not relevant today. In today’s life every one is so busy in their daily schedule so they don’t have time to pay such bills in the electricity board office. BSES knows that their consumers needs and having lots of other options to accept electricity bill.
BSES has various other options such as: Bill Payment Kiosk, ITZ Cash, Bill on Email, Credit Card / Net Banking, Jeevan Counters, Cheque in Mail, OxiCash & Oxygen etc to accept Electricity Bill Payment.
As all the above options are very convenient to Online Electricity Payment to BSES, all BSES consumers can their payment options which ever they suites them like Credit Card / Net Banking Services of either of banking unions Citibank, IDBI Bank, Axis Bank, SBI, Punjab National Bank. Moreover, services of Visa / Master Card, Diners or Amex Credit Card are also the another options to make payment quite efficiently. To make the payment either of two options you should take these successive steps.
BSES Delhi Electricity Bill Payment Process by Net Banking or Credit Card options:
- First you are required to click on the Link for BSES online bill payment via net banking or credit card: http://www.bsesdelhi.com/bsesdelhi/caVerification4Pay.do
- Now enter your CA No. (BSES Account Number)which is in the given box. Click on GO Button.
- Now you will clearly see your current bill and you have to click on ‘Pay‘ button.
- It will directed you to the payment gateway, where you have the payment options such as Credit Card or Net banking.
- If you select the Credit Card option, you will have to enter your credit card details such as card number, expiry date, etc & rest of the formalities.
- If you are choosing Net Banking, then you need to select the Bank from which you want to pay your electricity bill, you will be taken to your net banking site, where you have to put your user id & Password to make payment.
- If you are choosing Credit Card option then you need to fill up your Credit Card details. Now pay your bill. After the successful payment you will get a transaction reference number. The payment which is made by you will be credited in the Account of BSES in five working days.
Process to Subscribe to E-Bill Service in BSES
Here we are giving you the complete process about monthly Electricity Bill. BSES provides an online information regarding the Electricity Bill through Bill on Email service facility from which you can get E-Bill. Procedure of enrollment to Bill on Email is furnished below.
- First you need to register yourself for Bill on Email service by just clicking on E- Bill link http://www.bsesdelhi.com/bsesdelhi/Register-User.do Then you are required to enter your CRN No. and RSN No. (these numbers are printed on the electricity bill) to the login page and submit it.
- Now you need to fill the Registration form and enter the required details in it.
- After that you will receive a mail which confirming your registration details and again asked you to follow the inbox link to activate Bill on Email service.
- If you are already registered in Bill on Email for E-Bill service then you can login by following the link of login page: http://www.bsesdelhi.com/bsesdelhi/myaccount.do enter your username and password and click on submit button.
- If you have forgotten your password then in that case you need to Click on ”Forgot Password”. Please mention your CA No. and click ”Submit” button.
- A link will be sent to your email address. Open your Email and Inbox. Click on the link sent to you and reset password.
Process to Subscribe BSES Electricity Bill for SMS
Now you can have your Electricity Bill SMS on your mobile every month. For this, you are suggested to subscribe for SMS. Kindly read and follow the furnished steps to activate SMS Service:
- First of all click the link for SMS service for BSES electricity bill :http://www.bsesdelhi.com/bsesdelhi/Register-User.do
- Now fill up CRN No. and RSN No. (these are printed on your Electricity bill).
- After that click on Submit Button.
- After that a new web page will open. Check the box against SMS Service.
- Click Submit Button.
How to Pay BSES Electricity bill through Bill Payment Kiosk
Now you can pay your electricity bill on Bill Payment Kiosk which are running on different locations in Delhi. These Kiosks are working from Monday to Saturday from 8 AM to 8 PM. For this you have to follow these points given below:
- Click the link to know the locations of bill payment Kiosk: http://www.bsesdelhi.com/HTML/po_bpk.html
- If you fall under the BYPL Area then please click on BYPL and if under BRPL Area then click on BRPL.
- Choose the Kiosk and note down the address where you fill comfortable to pay and pay your BSES Electricity bill.
Process to Pay your BSES Electricity Bills on Counter
There are many Cash Counters, like :SkyPark, Easy Bill, Jeevan Counters, Suvidhaa Counters and Oxygen Counters are working in various areas to get the BSES electricity bill payment. Now one can easily pay your bill through these counters. To know more about the counters location, follow the process given below:
- Click on BSES electricity bill payment counters : http://www.bsesdelhi.com/bsesdelhi/bsesCounter.do
- Select the counter name from the drop-down box option.
- Select the area.
- Now click on GO Button.
How to Pay BSES Electricity Bill through Cheque
Now you can easily pay your electricity bill through Cheque payment. To know more about the purpose of Cheque on Mail service is furnished below. You can send your bill amount as cheque through courier or by post.
- You have to draw Cheque in favour of ” BYPL, CRNO XXXXXXXXXX” or “BRPL, CRNO XXXXXXXXXX”.
- Enclose a copy of the bill with the Cheque.
- BRPL Consumers are required to Send it to the given address:
Head-Customer Care, BSES Yamuna Power Ltd
B Block, Second Floor,
Shakti Kiran Building, Delhi-110032.
Process to Pay your Electricity Bill by Auto Debit to Bank or Credit Card Account:
You would activate this great facility of Auto Debit to your Account through BSES. This unique facility will give you so much ease. At the time of bill date the bill amount will automatically deducted from your Bank or Credit Card Account and deposited in BSES Account within 3 working days every month respectively and you will get a confirmation message via email or SMS. Pay by Phone or Auto Debit to Account can be activated by the following the process given below:
- You need to call on Number – 011-39999707 or 011-39999808. BSES will dispatch a registration form on you address. How these registration forms can be got from any customer care center or Dropbox. You may download this form by clicking the link: http://www.bsesdelhi.com/docs/pdf/Register_Form.pdf.
- You need to fill up the form and submit it to any customer care center. After that BSES will send to the Bank whose name is given by you.
- After getting Approval Pay by Phone will be activated within 3 working days and it will be informed to you through SMS or email.
These are the transaction modes by which you can easily pay your BSES Electricity Bill in Delhi. If in case you will face any kind of issues then you can write a comment on our site and we will always eager to help you out.