CBSE Announced Scholarship 2015 and Competitions for Meritorious Students
The CBSE Scholarship has been awarded to those students who have shown their outstanding record and all the meritorious students who need any kind of Financial assistance to pursue their higher education. CBSE is the only one of the oldest education board in India who can avail such assistance to meritorious students. This list various CBSE Scholarships like Central Sector Scholarship, CBSE Girls Child Scholarship and also various competitions organised / co-organised by CBSE itself. The links to the scholarship given below has complete details about the scholarship.
CBSE Scholarship List offered by CBSE:
- Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students
This CBSE Scholarship scheme is providing the financial assistance to all those meritorious students who falls under the low income families in which (Family Income should not exceed upto 6 lakh per annum) to pursue their higher studies. The CBSE scholarship will be awarded on the basis of the results of senior secondary examinations.
Eligibility: Students are informed that they need to score minimum 80% marks in class 12 from a CBSE school.
Reward: The scholarship of Rs. 1000 per month for 3 years in graduation (Rs. 2000 per month for 4th and 5th year in case of a professional course and also for post-graduation of 2 years)
In 2014, there were total 4618 students was awarded the central sector scholarship for pursuing their higher studies. This Scholarship application form usually comes in the month of July every year.
You may keep checking our site to see the latest updates regarding the CBSE Scholarship.
- CBSE Merit Scholarship Schemes for Single Girl Students for Class 10th
The main objective of the CBSE merit scholarship scheme is to provide scholarships to the meritorious Single Girl Students who have shown their excellence in their studies. This scheme has aimed to recognize the efforts of the parents in promoting education among girls and to provide encouragement to meritorious students.
- All those girls students who are the only girl child of their parents.
- Girl student must have passed the CBSE Class 10 Examination with minimum 60% / 6.2 CGPA or more marks/ grades and are continuing their further school education of Class 11 & 12.
- Single Girl Child Scholarship Schemes for Under Graduate Studies
This CBSE scholarship is also for those students who are presently pursuing their Undergraduate Studies other than professional course like MBBS and Engineering etc. This Scholarship will be awarded to those students who falls under the financially weaker background. These students will get a scholarship of Rs. 500 per month for a period of 3 years subject to annual renewal based on the performance of the student in studies.
- All the eligible girl students who are the only child of their family.
- Girls must have scored minimum 60% or more marks in Class 12 examinations which has been conducted by the CBSE itself.
- Pursuing UG course (non-medical/non-engineering) in any Central/State Government University or those recognized by UGC.
- CBSE Merit Scholarship Schemes for Professional Studies-AIPMT and Engineering
CBSE Scholarship for students pursuing MBBS and Engineering Course.A scholarship of Rs. 1000 will be provided to the selected eligible students for a period of 4 years subject to every year renewal.
- Students must have secured rank in the merit list of AIPMT/ JEE Main conducted by CBSE
- Pursuing Professional Course in Medicine/ Engineering from Central University/Institution controlled or aided by Central Government.
All meritorious and eligible students can mail their Queries on CBSE Scholarship to the given address:
CBSE Call Centre 1800-118-002 (Toll Free)
Programmer (Scholarship) 011-22526745
FAX : 22515826
Email ID: email@example.com