cbse.gov.in : CBSE Merit Scholarship 2015 for Professional Studies
CBSE Merit Scholarship 2015
Central Board of Secondary Education has recently declared to provide various Scholarship Schemes for those CBSE candidates who wish to pursue the Professional Studies. The CBSE Merit Scholarship 2015 is not only providing the facilities for the financial status of the students but also it motivate them to secure highest marks in their studies.
Professional Studies details
All students are informed that they may check the complete details regarding to the CBSE Scholarship in its website. CBSE Scholarship 2015 is providing a special chance to all the CBSE students’ wants to go for higher studies must apply for this. CBSE Scholarship amount will be send to student’s bank account and it is assured by the Govt. that students will take its benefit in right way.
CBSE Merit Scholarship 2015 Eligibility:
- Students should be an Indian national.
- Rank in the Merit list of Exam conducted by CBSE.
- Pursuing professional course in any Central University/Institution controlled or aided by Central/ State Government.
- 10% of the total scholarships will be awarded to those who are eligible and are the only girl child in the family.
- Scholarship will be paid only to those students whose parent’s/guardian’s income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 4.5 lakh per annum from all sources.
Benefits of CBSE Scholarship 2015
The amount of the scholarship would be Rs. 1000/- per month at Graduation level for first 3 years of College and University courses and Rs.2000/- per month in the 4Th and 5th year. The scholarship would be paid for 10 months in an academic year.
How To Apply
- All students are required to visit to the CBSE official website i.e. cbse.gov.in
- You must follow the guidelines as per the mentioned in the CBSE Scholarship 2015 guidelines.
- You must have register via online mode for the selected scholarship type and go under registration link.
- Now you need to fill the all mandatory details in the field of registration link.
- After filling up of the scholarship application form, you need to click on the submit button.
- Now take the print out copy of filled registration form for the further use.
Check How to apply for Scholarship
CBSE Scholarship is providing the scholarship for Professional studies for the students. This Scholarship scheme forms are easily available on the official website so that the students can access it very easily without having any issues. All students are requested that they keep visiting the portal for getting the related latest updates.
Note: For complete detals and other information of CBSE Scholarship 2015 and its application form, online download or Schema form you can also visit the official website : http://www.cbse.nic.in/Scholarship/Webpages/Guidelines%20and%20AF.html