ccrtindia.gov.in : Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme 2014-15
Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme 2014-15
The Cultural Talent Search Scholarship scheme has the main objective to avail the benefits for all those talented students who wants to develop their talent in all over India. This scholarship scheme is giving the great and big chance to all the young , talented and enthusiastic students in all over India who wish to show their talent and also want to spread their talent.
This scholarship scheme is awarded for two years and it will be renewed after every two years till the completion of first degree of university education. The eligible student who attain the age of 20 years or more they are also eligible to apply for the same, but all they need to show their outstanding progress in earlier subjects/ stream.
Who Can Apply:
- Both boy and girl students can apply for this scheme.
- This scholarship is applicable in all over India.
- Candidates who are in the age group between 10 to 14 years and whose date of birth is held in between 01-07-2000 and 30-06-2004 are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- In other exceptional cases the lower age limit will be relaxed upto 2 years.
- Those candidates who are pursuing their education in the respective recognised schools or belongs to family practicing traditional and performing in other arts will be chosen for this scholarship scheme.
Scholarship Reward :
- This scholarship will be awarded for initially 2 years and after every two years it will be renewed till the time of completion of first year of university degree education.
- There will be around 620 scholarship will be awarded in which 100 will be reserved for the schedule caste or tribe candidates.
- All the guru’s and parents are requested to complete their child atleast 03 years of training to their child in this field.
- The total amount of this scholarship scheme is Rs.300/- per month for those candidates who are undergoing for their trianing and Rs.400/- will be given to those candidates who are from differnt town or city.
- The actual fee amount will be Rs. 9000/- per year which is paid for specialized training or it is to paid to the guru’s or parent and shall be reimbursed to the scholar on the basis of value of the scholarship.
Commencement of Scholarship Date:
It is to inform all the candidates that the payment of the scholarship scheme will be start from the date which is specified from the concerned center or from the date when the admission is obtained for the approved course.
If any candidate is studying with their guru then in that case the date of studies with the guru will be commenced with the date of course.
The scholarship amount will be paid to the parent/guardian of the scholarship holder, who will be fully rsponsible to pay the approved tution fee amount to the guru or teacher and will send the receipt of the same.
- The application form will be filled in a prescribed manner and it should be submitted by the parent/ guardian of the scholarship holder for the particular stream/subject.
- It is informed to all the gurus and parents that they must make sure that their ward posses the certain level of course in the felid whle they applying.
- All candidates are suggested that they will apply for just one subject or stream in which they are confident to continue.
- Those who apply more than one time will be rejected at the same time.
There will be not more than 3 students will be selected or considered for the award of the scholarship scheme. As there will be large of nuber of applications will be received and there will be only few scholarships are reserved for the students. If there will be more than guru or teacher is working in same institute then only 3 students will selected for the award of the scholarship.
If there any application is incomplete without any information or documents related of the training will be rejected at the same time.
Those students who have already receive the scholarship scheme from the CCRT or any other institution will not apply again for the same.
The scholarship holder is informed that under this scheme he/she is not allowed to apply for any other stipend.
Selection for Interview:
The selection process will be done for those students who are recommended by the CCRT Selection Committee.
The committee will inform the student of the accurate date ,time and venue of the Interview by the mode of post.
Closing Date :
The last of submission of dully filled application form of CCRT , New Delhi will be – 15-09-2014
15 A Sector – 07
Pappankalan , Dwarka
New Delhi – 110075