cmccuttack.gov.in Process to Apply For Marriage Certificate in Cuttack
Cuttack is one of the oldest cities of India and also it enjoys the status of being the oldest town in Orissa. The city of Cuttack was the capital of Orissa for over nine centuries. This ancient city has seen the stories of rise & fall of several empires and dynasties over the years.
A Certificate of Marriage provides proof of marriage, social security and is useful in obtaining visas for spouses to travel together.
Official Website : http://www.cmccuttack.gov.in/
Required Documents for Marriage Registration :
Here we are providing you the required documents list which will assist you better to know more about the same:
1. Voter id card copy of the both bride and bridegroom.
2. Ration card copy of the both bride and bride groom.
1. Pan card of both bride and bride groom.
2. Driving Licence of both bride and bride groom.
Other Required Documents:
1. Invitation card of bride and bride groom.
2. Voter id / Pan card of two witness
3. Joint Marriage Photo of bride and bride groom.
4. An affidavit which state the date and venue of marriage according to the Hindu customs.
Cash Deposit :
1. Treasury Challan of Rs.7/- will be paid within 1 month of marriage.
2. Treasury Challan-Rs.32/- will be paid after 1 month of marriage.
3. Head of Account-“XXX-VI-Misc.-b-Misc.-F-Misc.-0210-Medical & PH-04-PH-800 & others Receipts.”
4. Rs.500/-Cash deposit in C.M.C Cash Counter.
Whom to be present :
a. It is very important that both Bride and groom needs to be there.
b. Both bride and groom’s Parents has to be present.
c. Two – Two witnesses from both sides.
Important Notice :
There will be no application for registration of marriage will be entertained until and unless it is accompanied by Treasury Challan for Rs.7/- or Rs.32/- as per case may be and Marriage Registration will take place only on Wednesday and Saturday between 10 :30 A.M to 1:30 P.M. and 3:00 P.M. to 4:30 P.M
Important Points on Marriage Registration :
1. Marriage Registration will take place only on Wednesday and Saturday only between 10 :30 A.M to 1:30 P.M. and 3:00 P.M. to 4:30 P.M
2. Marriage Certificate will only be issued one day after Registration i.e. on Friday and Tuesday subject to submission of all documents.