The Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology(CMET), Pune, is now inviting the meritorious fellows for the post of Junior Research Fellow to work under DRDO, New Delhi, Sponsored Project.This is the huge project where fellows work and get training under the respective and trained officers.
| Fellowship details:
- The total duration of the Fellowship is for one year or it may be extendable upto 11th May, 2017 or co-terminus with the project whichever is earlier.
- The total number of posts is 1
- All the fellows will be paid a stipend worth Rs.19,200/- per month including 20% HRA for first two years and Rs. 21,600/- per month including 20% HRA for third year.
- Applicants must be Indian Nationals.
- Applicant must have PG degree with first class in Chemistry/ Materials Sciences/ Nanotechnology (or) First Class Graduate degree in Chemical Engineering disciplines.
- Applicant must be qualified in NET/GATE.
- Those applicant who wants to apply must have 28 years of age as on 16th July, 2015 (relaxable upto five years for SC/ST and three years for OBC candidates).
How to Apply:
- All the selected candidates should pay an application fee of Rs. 50/- for Junior Research Fellow by demand draft in favour of C-MET, payable at Pune. (No application fee for SC/ST and Women/ Handicapped candidates)
- Eligible candidates may walk-in for the interview with the prescribed application form along with the important copies of testimonials. The applicant needs to check the format of application which may be downloaded from: http://cmet.gov.in/sites/default/
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (Department of Electronics & Information Technology, (DeitY) Govt. of India)
Off Pashan Road,