consumer.tn.gov.in RENEWAL OF ”N” FAMILY CARD IN TAMIL NADU FOR 2015 YEAR
The citizens of Tamil Nadu state who wants to renew their family cards through online mode by the government of Tamil Nadu official website.
This is to inform all the N Card holders that now they are not required to go to the concerned authority for renewal as it has been done through online service by the official link www.consumer.tn.gov.in.
All the Ration Card holder are informed that they need to paste the renewal sheets in the PDS cards in the District. And all this work will be done before the last day of the current month on all working days. This new renewal sheets shall be valid from the January month to December of the year 2015. The holders can buy the necessary items from the PDS shops at subsidised rates by pasting renewal sheets on the Ration Card.
The person who are not able to renew their ”N” card through online mode then in that case they can renew the same by just visiting to the Taluk office and make it renew on second saturday of the month. All the citizens of Tamil Nadu who wants to change their white and green cards into” N ” cards may go to the concerned Taluk Offices on working days and this change can be done within a week time.
- First you need to click on the given link for renewal of N card : http://188.8.131.52:8080/newfcp/non…enewal2015.htm.
- After visiting on the web portal you are required to enter the Card number to obtain Validity Extension Receipt.
- The renewal slip can be printed and has to be pasted on the Ration Card.
- After that you are required to select the Type of Family Card.
- White coloured for (not for commodity) or Yellow coloured for(tatkal ration card).
- After selecting any one of them you need to enter if you have to write anything on it.
- Then click on Submit box.