ctax.kar.nic.in How to check Online VAT System Bangalore Commercial Tax Department
How to check Online VAT System Bangalore Commercial Tax Department:
1. The concerned Department of commercial taxes, Karnataka state has recently introduced the VAT e-filing system to applicable for the dealers to file the details of sale and purchase of all electronically through web-based application software with unique technical support from National Informatics Centre, Bangalore with effect from September 2007.
2. To start with, there will be 500 dealers who were notified as eligible to enter their details of purchases made from and sales made to the dealers registered under the Karnataka Value Added Tax Act.
3. More importantly, this facility is extend than 25000 dealers and, entering the details of export sale out of territory of India is also made necessary in view to entering the details of purchase and sale.
4. This is the initiative which has taken by the department and has enhanced the efficiency and effectiveness of process of refund claims towards input tax credit.
5. Further, the correctness and accuracy of the claim of input tax credit could also be verified just once and then the dealer submits the details of purchase, sale and export sale into the website electronically.
6. All dealers are registered under the KVAT ACT, 2003 and they are enabled to get the delivery note in Form VAT 505 electronically through VAT Online System from anywhere and any time.
7. If in case, at the place of loading of the goods, and there will be no facility of internet then also still the dealer can easily use the unique number which is printed on the delivery note in form VAT 505 and also obtained electronically from a place where computer and internet facility is available.
8. Hence, the declarations in C form are also being issued electronically to all the dealers registered under the CST Act 1956.
9. It is very important and necessary too for all the dealers to submit their details of interstate purchases electronically to get the declarations in C form.
10. Moreover, an option is provided to the dealers to have the printout of C forms at their place of business or from the offices of the jurisdictional LVO or VSO after approval by such concerned authorities.
1. Web portal for submitting purchase sale and export sale : http://vat.kar.nic.in/
2. Web portal for obtaining C Form : http://vat.kar.nic.in/
3. Web portal for having delivery note in Form VAT 505 :
Web Portal : http://cwww.tax.kar.nic.