db.and.nic.in How to Apply for New and Duplicate Ration Card in Andaman & Nicobar Islands


New APL Card:
A ration card is very essential document and issued to any Indian citizen who is Permanent resident of Andaman & Nicobar Islands. These card are issued by the concerned authorities. The person needs to enclose some important documents list to apply for the same. If you want to know more about the same then kindly visit the official website which is furnished below:

Website http://db.and.nic.in/csca/index.php

Eligibility Criteria for Ration Card :
a.  Applicant must be citizen of India.
b. Applicant must be permanent resident of the Island.
c. Not in possession of any ration card.

Required Documents for obtaining Ration Card :
a. Self Declaration and Certificate from Pradhan / Ward Councilor
b. Local Certificate / Islander’s Identity Card
c. Proof of Date of Birth
d.  Birth Certificate / X Pass Certificate / as declared / other)
e. Proof of Residence
f. Photo Identity – Islander’s Identity Card / Election Identity Card/ PAN/ Driving license/ Passport)

Fee Required:
An amount of Rs. 1/- (which is non-refundable) would be chargeable as the cost of processing fee of New APL card or Duplicate card or modification in the APL cards.

Issue of Duplicate Ration Card :
a) Old APL, wornout /torn APL Card. In case ration card is lost, a copy of the FIR.
b) An affidavit as per Annexure I

Required Documents for Duplicate Ration Card:
a. Self Declaration
b. Copy of Newspaper Advertisement about lost Ration Card

Addition Of Name :
Surrender or deletion certificate or Attested Xerox copy of Birth certificate in case of minors, in absence of deletion/surrender birth certificate, an affidavit (Format of affidavit) as Annexure -II

Deletion Of Name :
A Plain application with reason for deletion/death certificate in case of death of a family member.


Required Documents for Inclusion / Deletion / Surrender :
a. Original Family Identity Card (Ration Card)
b. Local Certificate / Islander Card / Election Card / PAN / Driving license / Passport
c. Proof of Date of Birth
d.  Birth Certificate/X Pass Certificate/declared/other)
e.  Surrender Certificate in original (for inclusion, if any)
f. Death Certificate in case of death of a member

Modification :
Change of name :
Copy of the advertisement in the newspaper regarding change of name and affidavit.

Change of Head of Family:
Death certificate (in case of death of head of family) and in other cases request from the existing head of family for change of H.O.F of foodCard.

Required Documents for Change of Head of Family :
a.  Original Family Identity Card (Ration Card)
b.  Death Certificate in case of death of Head of Family
c.  No Objection Certificate

Change in address :
Change in address within circle should be subject to physical verification as well as residence proof.

Change in FPS :
An application must be written on plain paper with valid reasons for change in FPS.

Required Documents for Change of FPS and / or Residential Address :
a.  Original Family Identity Card (Ration Card)
b. Photo Identity Islander Card / Election Identity Card / PAN / Driving license / Passport
c.  Copy of Advertisement in newspaper for change of name

Application Process:
Application for issue of new computerized food cards,that is ration card duplicate Food cards, addition, deletion, change of head of family, change of address, change in name, change of PDS outlets, change of minor to major and surrender or bifurcation of food card etc. are received in the concerned Circle offices. The applications for issue of new computerized card will be accepted only from the Head of Family or any one member of the family included in the application form for food card or any representative specifically authorized by the Head of Family.


You might also like More from author

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.