dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in CH Muhammedkoya Online Fresh Scholarship Registration
Kerala Government released scholarships for the academic year 2014 for all the eligible students. The Scholarship for the students of Kerala is granted by the state government. There are different types of scholarship schemes are avaiable for the Kerala Students. State government of Kerala regularly granting scholarship for OBC/ minority/ girls students each year.
Official Website : http://dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in/dce/main/index.php
About CH Muhammedkoya Scholarship :
Rate and Number of Scholarships :
Under Graduates : Students will be awarded of Rs. 4,000/- per annum (3,000 Nos).
Post Graduates : Eligible students will be granted Rs. 5,000/- per annum (1,000 Nos).
Professional Courses : Students will be granted Rs. 6,000/- per annum (1,000 Nos).
Hostel Stipend : Students will get Rs. 12,000/- per annum (2,000 Nos).
Kindly Note :
Those students who are eligible for Hostel Stipend shall not be eligible for the Scholarship scheme.
Eligibility Criteria :
1. Students should belong to MUSLIM , Latin, Converted Christian community and should be a native of Kerala.
2. Student should be a GIRL student who is studying in the 1st year of Graduation or Higher courses in Govt./ Aided Institution.
3. Those eligible students who got admission to Self financing colleges from merit seat are also entitle as eligible to apply for the same.
4. Those students who have scored 50% or above in the qualifying Examination are also eligible to apply.
5. Student’s family Annual income should not exceed than Rs. 4.50.000 Lakhs.
6. Those who are apply for Hostel stipend should be staying in recognized hostels only.
Registered Students’ Status :
Students are suggested that By logging-in with your registration Id ,date of birth and password you may easily check the status of your application anytime and from anywhere. By entering the home page, ‘Registered students list’ link also provides the status of your application.
Help Desk Numbers : 0471- 2306580;9446096580
For any queries please send mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org