dcesholarship.kerala.gov.in Online Fresh Registration of CH Muhammedkoya Scholarship
Online Fresh Registration of CH Muhammedkoya Scholarship
http://www.dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in is the official website of Online Scholarships Government of Kerala. All the online applications were invited for Renewal or Fresh applications of various Scholarships for the Students of Kerala.
Official Website : http://dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in/dce/main/index.php
CH Muhammedkoya Scholarship :
Rate and Number of Scholarships :
Under Graduates : Rs. 4,000/- per annum (3,000 Nos).
Post Graduates : Rs. 5,000/- per annum (1,000 Nos).
Professional Courses : Rs. 6,000/- per annum (1,000 Nos).
Hostel Stipend : Rs. 12,000/- per annum (2,000 Nos).
Those students who are eligible for Hostel Stipend will not be able to apply for Scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria :
1. Students must belong to MUSLIM , Latin, Converted Christian community and should be a native of Kerala.
2. Student must be a GIRL student who studying in the 1st year of Graduation or Higher courses in Govt./ Aided Institution.
3. Students who got admission to Self financing colleges from merit seat are also eligible to apply for this scholarship.
4. Those students who have secured minimum 50% or above in the qualifying Examination are able to apply for this scholarship.
5. Student’s Family Annual income should not exceed 4.50 Lakhs per annum.
6. Those students who are interested to apply for Hostel stipend should be staying in recognized hostels only..
To apply online click here : https://dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in/dce/main/candlogin.php?st=4
Registered Students’ Status :
All eligible students are requested that by logging-in with your registration Id , correct date of birth and unique password and then you can check the status of your application anytime and anywhere. In the home page, ‘Registered students list’ link also provides the status of your application.
Help Desk Numbers : 0471- 2306580;9446096580
For any queries please send mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org‘