- The duration of the Scholarship will be complete 2 Years
- Number of Scholarships are total 5
- Scholarship covers:
** All University and College fees
** One economy class airfare to Oxford at the start of the scholarship and one economy flight back to the student’s home country at the conclusion of the scholarship.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India, and must holding an Indian passport, or equivalent proof of citizenship
- Applicant must have completed, or be due to complete by 1st October 2016, their undergraduate degree with First Class, or equivalent.
- Applicant must have undertaken formal study at an educational institution in India for a minimum of 4 of the last 10 years, and have either
- ** completed a school leaving exam (10th or 12th standard) at a school in India, or
- ** have received, or be in the final year of, an undergraduate degree at a university in India.
- All the eligible and talented applicants must have been born after 30th September, 1991 and on or before 1st October, 1997.
- The Applicants are informed that they may apply via online along with their important documents at:https://apply.decisiondesk.co.uk/rhodesscholar/account/login
- Applicants are requested that they can also submit their duly filled in printed copy of the online application along with their necessary documents/enclosures by registered post to this address:
The Secretary, Rhodes Scholarships (India),
International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB),
PO Box 10504, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg,
New Delhi – 110 067.
Last Date to apply: 15th August, 2015
For more details, please visit: http://www.rhodeshouse.ox.ac.uk/india