- The total number of seats are 6
- All the eligible scholars will get a scholarship worth Rs.12,400/- per month under DBT Scheme of AICTE.
- Candidates must have minimum 55% marks or 5.5 CGPA in Master degree or equivalent in Physics/Applied Physics/Electronics/Electronic Science/Instrumentation or a BE/B.Tech./B.Sc. (Engineering) degree or equivalent in Electronics/Electrical/Communication/Telecommunication/ Electronics/Instrumentation/E&TC Engineering/Engineering Physics.
- Candidates must have valid GATE score.
- All candidates must attain the age eligibility.
Candidate must have age not more than 26 years as on 1st July, 2015.
The selection process of eligible candidates will done on their interview. The selected students are required to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
How to Apply:
- All candidates are requested that they can download the application form from this link:
- Candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs.200/- which is applicable for thise students who are belongs to General category and Rs.100/- will charged from those candidates who falls under SC/ST. The application fee will be paid by Demand Draft which is drawn in favour of Vice Chancellor, DIAT, Pune, payable at Pune.
- The duly filled application form along with the Demand Draft and required documents should be sent via post to the given address:
Deputy Registrar (Academics),
Defence Institute of Advance Technology,
Pune – 411025.
Last Date of receipt of application: 12th June, 2015
Tentative Date of Interview/Result: 4th week of June, 2015
For more details, please visit: http://220.127.116.11/Academic