delhi.gov.in Apply for SC/ST/OBC Certificates In Delhi
Apply for SC/ST/OBC Certificates In Delhi:
The caste certificates in Delhi has been issued by the Backward Welfare Department, delhi. The caste certificate is issued to those who belongs to SC/ST/OBC. The official website is delhi.gov.in provides all the required documents list and other details regarding the same.
Official Website : http://www.delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/DoIT/delhi+govt/delhi+home
OBC Certificate :
Documents Required :
1. First you need to avail complete Application form
2. You are informed that the AADHAAR No. is mandatory., and if AADHAAR No. is not available, then please provide the AADHAAR Enrolment slip along with one identity proof such as Pan card /Passport /Driving Licence/Voters Card. The name of the applicant on the AADHAR card should match with Name of the Applicant.
3. An affidavit in prescribed Performa(Affidavit from the major if the children are below the 18 years).
4. The recent photograph of the applicant will be captured through web camera at the time of submission of application or at the time of verification. The Photograph of the applicant must match with photo of the applicant on the AADHAAR.
5. Also you are required to attach your present /permanent residential address proof such asVoter Card, Electricity Bill, Water Bill, Telephone Bill etc.
6. One copy of OBC certificate of father, brother, sister or of his/her blood relative from paternal side, if available.
7. Two attestation by MP/MLA/Councillor/Gazetted Officers, declaring the caste of applicant and continuous stay in Delhi since 1993.
8. Supporting document of residential proof in Delhi since 1993.
9. Family income proof(ITR/Salary Slip/Form-16 etc.)
The Certificates will be issued within 60 days.
SC-ST Certificates :
1. You are required to avail completed application form which has to be duly attested by MP/MLA/Councillor/Gazetted officer.
2. AADHAAR No is mandatory. if AADHAAR No. is not available, then you may provide the AADHAAR Enrolment Slip with identity proof PAN / PASSPORT / Driving Licence / Voters Card. The name of the applicant on the AADHAAR card should match with the Name of the Applicant.
3. The recent photograph of the applicant will be captured through web camera at the time of submission of application or at the time of verification. The Photograph of the applicant must match with photo of the applicant on the AADHAAR.
4. A photocopy of SC/ST certificate of father, brother, sister or of his/her blood relative from paternal side.
5. An affidavit in case of SC/ST certificate has to be issued from outside Delhi in prescribed Performa attested by executive magistrate (Affidavit from the major if the children are below the 18 years.)
6. No Affidavit is required to be furnished by the applicants who have the copy of SC Certificate of their father side issued from Delhi State.
7. Where no SC/ST certificate has been issued to any member of applicant’s family, in that case, two government servants should certify that the Applicant is permanently known to them and he belongs to the caste (name the cast) which is SC/ST, alongwith the attested copies of their identity cards.
8. In case of married women, the local enquiry is conducted at the place of resedence prior to marriage as well as the place of residence after marriage.
9. Supporting document for the present residential proof like Voters Card, Electricity Bill, Water Bill, Telephone Bill etc.
10. Proof of Date of Birth (Birth certificate, School certificate or passport)
Important Note :
(i) All documents are required to be attested with govt officer or Gazetted officer.
(ii) All documents can be attested by MPs/MLAs and Gazetted Officers.
(iii) Wrong attestation will invite consequences irrespective of the person verifying the caste or documents.
Other State SC/ST Certificate :
1. Application form duly attested by Class-I Gazetted Officer
2. Birth Certificate or School Certificate
3. Copy of Ration Card or Other Proof of Residence
4. Copy of SC/ST certificate of father issued by SDO/Tehsildar of the State. Original to be produced for examination
Please Note :
A local enquiry will be conducted in all cases to verify applicant’s residence/caste
SC Delhi State certificates are issued in 60 days ( Service Level Agreement Implemented ).
In case the verifcation of the certificate is required from the authority who has issued the certificate , you will get the certificate after receiving the verification from that authority.
Please Note :
All documents needs to be attested by MP/MLA/Gazetted Officer.
Application Fee :
There is no fee charged for the certificates.
Where to apply :
One can approach to the SDM of your area or you can also approach the concerned The Deputy Commissioner during 10 :00 AM to 1:00 PM on all working days.
You can also Apply Online :http://www.delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/DoIT_Revenue/revenue/home/services/certificates/apply+online
Application Status :
You can also check the status of your case through the link given below periodically.