dhbvn.com : Process To Pay Online Electricity bills in haryana
We are here to inform you and give you the complete details of online electricity bill payment in Haryana. As you all know that Haryana is divided into 2 large areas in electricity distribution which are furnished below:
- DHBVN – Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam, which covers the following districts in southern Haryana such as ( Bhiwani, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Hisar, Narnaul, Mahendragarh, Palwal, Rewari and Sirsa)
- UHBVN – Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam, which covers the following districts such as (Panchkula, Ambala, Yamunanagar, Kurukshetra, Kaithal, Karnal, Panipat, Sonepat, Rohtak, Jhajjar and Jind )districts.
We will cover each and every division here so that every consumer will able to pay the Haryana Online electricity bills.
DHBVN (Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam)
All the residents of Southern Haryana districts such as (Bhiwani, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Hisar, Narnaul, Sirsa and other cities which comes under DHBVN) may check their electricity bills, online payment status and may pay their electricity bill via online.
Here is the process flow which make online payment of your electricity bills :
Online payment and billing details for Faridabad, Gurgaon and Hisar:
First you need to log on to Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam website http://www.dhbvn.com/ you are requested to proceed to 2nd step directly.
- Firstly you are required to click on link for online payments and bill details: http://18.104.22.168/elpsoftmis/WebPages/ConsumerInfoStart.aspx
- On the left side block, under consumer information, Please enter Your K. No. (10 digit unique Identification No. which U can find out from your bill as DTR No. or K.No.) and submit it. You may also use your Account no or Bill number.
- Now you are required to Click on ‘Online payment’ link (8th option at left side).
- Click on ‘Make payment’ button. Please make sure the Pop-up blocking is disabled for this site in your browser as payment page opens up in pop-up window only. How to disable pop-up blockers in your browser :http://22.214.171.124/elpsoftmis/WebPages/ConsumerInfoStart.aspx
- Now please select the option viz Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Internet Banking etc. There will be a extra charge you have pay just in case you are paying through credit, debit or cash card. However there will be no extra charges will deducted if your payments done through internet banking.
- Choose Bank name (in case of Internet banking)
- Please login in your bank account
- Make the bill payment
- Take print out copy of the receipt for future use. please remember you can take print out copy of receipt any time after the successful payment which is made through the system.
Online payment and billing details:
- Firstly logon to the DHBVN Online electricity bill payment website : http://epayment.dhbvn.org.in/
- Now select your Account number or K.No in account type field.
- Please provide your account or K.No in next field and click on Add button.
- If your given details are correct then it would show you following bill details: Account No, Name, Address, Bill No, Bill Issue Date, Due Date, Net Amount, Surcharge, Gross Amount, Payable Amount. You can also check your detailed bill here.
- Now click on check box saying “Please update your Mobile Number and Email ID so as we can confirm Receipt of your Payment”
- Kindly provide your active mobile number and valid email address in the respective fields which are mandatory.
- On next step you need to click on Pay Now button and it will take you to bill desk payment gateway.
- On the Bill desk gateway you can pay your bill by using debit cards (VISA, Master or Maestro debit cards), credit cards(American express, VISA or MasterCard) or using internet banking facility. We must inform you that 1% Charges are applicable on bill amount if paid by credit card/debit card. Service tax at actuals applicable on charges.
- Please Note: View or Download the bill before you Make any Payment. After Making Payment, you are suggested to view Bill.
UHBVN (Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam)
Like DHBVN, the UHBVN has recently started accepting online bill payments fromtheir consumers. People who are residing in Ambala, Yamunanagar, Kurukshetra, Kaithal, Karnal, Panipat, Sonepat, Rohtak, Jhajjar and Jind districts will also able to pay their electricity bills vis online.