digialm.com Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Fellowship 2014
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Fellowship 2014:
The Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana is a national program of the fellowship which is maintained and funded by the department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India. KVPY was came into existence in year 1999 with the motive to encourage and motivate the students for the basic science , engineering and medicine.
The main objective of KVPY is to promote the education and to identify the school and college students with the talent and aptitude for research to pursue their career in basic science, engineering and medicine. Those students who will be selected for the KVYP program will be granted for the Contigency grants upto the PH.D level.
The KVYP program is administrated by the Indian institute of Science, Bangalore. The KVYP exam will be held on 2nd November 2014.
- Both girls and boys student can apply for this program.
- Those students who are in class 11th and 12th or students of undergraduate program in basic science can apply for the same.
- There will be three categories in which this exam will be conducted and these are : stream SX : for class 12th students, Stream SA for class 11th students and stream SB for undergraduate students.
- Students with POI and OIC card are not eligible for the program.
Online Application Process:
- Students are informed that they need to get the application for through offline or online.
- All students can request for the KVYP Program form 2014 latest by 28th August 2014.
- Students are required to fill the KVYP application for with the required details and send them by the latest 8th September 2014.
- The last date to receive the applications of KVYP is 8th September 2014.
Online KVYP application form:
Candidates can easily download the KVYP program application form from the official website www.digialm.com/EForms/html/form1500/index.html
All eligible candidate are informed that they need to present their important documents along with the application form in mentioned KVYP office address:
- Copy of educational certificates and mark sheet.
- An original pay slip for KVYP application (rs.500/-)
- Copy of caste certificate
- Medical certificate with the prescribed authority.
- There will be no processing fees amount will be charge for the SC,ST .PH students.
The written aptitude test for the PVYP program will be held on 2nd November 2014.
The Convener Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana
Indian Institute of Science
Bangalore 560 012