dnaindia.com Contest for FIFA World Cup Brazinga 2014
The 2014 FIFA World Cup was the 20th FIFA world cup, the tournament for the association football world championship, which took place at several venues across Brazil.
Official Website : http://www.dnaindia.
Brazinga 2014 Contest Terms & Conditions :
1. If any candidate wish to participate in the #Brazinga contest, then you must have to follow AT dna and tweet for the respective questions which is posted by dna handle using #Brazinga. All the entries should be received before 9pm.
2. By participating in #Brazinga contest, all participants needs to agree to abide by the terms and conditions of the contest.
3. All participants are informed that they can send multiple entries on twitter. Only entries from Mumbai, Pune and Bangalore and Indians residing in India will be considered for winning in the contest.
4. All the lucky winners will be decided at sole discretion of dna and 1 winner will be selected by random selection method. (more you participate, better your chances of winning)
5. The lucky names of the winners will be announced on Twitter and in dna newspaper.
6. The prizes shall be collected from the dna office (address will be communicated by direct message on twitter and/or email)
7. Prizes will be given within 2 months.
Follow & Tweet Here : http://twitter.com/dna
At the time of collecting their prizes, all winners should submit a valid Photocopy of : 1. Photo Identity Proof (e.g. License, Voting Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card etc), Address Proof, PAN number, confirmation SMS received from dna and the Valid Mobile Number from which the answer was sent. Winners shall also fill up and sign any/all forms etc as required by dna. Winners who do not submit necessary proofs or the signed forms as required by dna shall be deemed disqualified from the contest
2. Winners cannot choose or opt for a particular gift.
3. In case any winner refuses to accept the prize decided for him/her, his/her participation to the contest will be declared null and void. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
4. dna will not be responsible for any defects/inadequacies in the products/services given away as prizes. Issues in the same would have to be addressed with the manufacturers directly.
5. Winners are solely responsible for any expenses incurred in participating in the contest or in the acceptance and use of the prizes including any/all applicable tax.
6.All the employees of dna, associated agencies and their immediate families and relatives are not eligible to participate in the contest.
7. DNA shall not be responsible for any loss or damages suffered by the winner while availing the offer. All disputes shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Mumbai Courts only.
8. Prizes cannot be exchanged for their value in cash or for other prizes.
9. Incase if prizes are subject to relevant provisions of I.T. Act 1961, TDS deductible shall become payable by the winner
10. Prizes over and above Rs. 5000 will attract a gift tax of 30% as per norms specified by the Government of India. The Gift Tax if applicable will have to be borne by the winner and be paid at the time of collecting the gift.
11. DNA reserves the right to modify, cancel, discontinue or terminate the dna Brazinga contest at any time or to accept or reject any or all entries at their absolute discretion without giving any prior notice and without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
12. Decision of the judges of dna will be final and binding on all participants and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
For More Details Click Here : http://www.dnaindia.
com/sport/fifa-world-cup-2014/ report-brazinga-2014-contest- terms-conditions-1995031