dtemaharashtra.gov.in Maharashtra Online Pre and Post Matric Scholarship for Fresh and Renewals
The Government of Maharashtra with the collaboration of Directorate of Technical education is now providing the scholarships to all the Maharashtra state students under various schemes offered by the state.
There will be more than a Lakh of students who are now perusing their undergraduate or postgraduate courses will be benefited by the various schemes offered by the state government
The pre and post matric scholarship application are now easily available at its official website of Directorate of Technical education Maharashtra. There is also merit cum means scholarship has been offered for the students who have secures more than 60% in academic. All those candidates who falls under the backward class category by the state and merit can start applying for Pre and Post matric Maharashtra scholarship 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Scholarship 2015:
The students who are belongs to economically backward castes like SC/ST/OBC or minorities are willing to apply for this scholarship are required to check the important eligibility pints which are mentioned below and it is given by the DTE Maharashtra government concerned department Those students who have attain the below eligibility criteria poInts will be considered for the scholarship scheme of DTE..
- Those candidate who have applied for the same must be a bonafide student of the Maharashtra state.
- He/She must have qualified the 10th and 12th final board examination from a state affiliated school having minimum 602% in average.
- Candidate must have the entire document prescribed by the state.
- There will be only 2 applicants from the same family are allowed to apply for this scheme.
- Candidate must have Aadhaar card which is enrolled in state.
Application Process of Maharashtra DTE Scholarship 2015:
Applications form for the pre and post matric scholarship for undergraduate and postgraduate courses is easily available on the official website of DTE Maharashtra 2015-16. You are required to follow the below given procedure to apply for DTE 2015-16 schemes.
- Firstyou need to visit to the Directorate of Technical education Maharashtra official website : http://www.dtemaharashtra.
- Then you are required to click on ‘’candidate Registration’’option in home page.
- Now select the Pre and Post Matric scholarship 2015-2016 link
- Fill all your details correctly as mentioned in certificates.
For Renewal Scholarship 2015 Registration:
- Please click on renewal link and edit your application form.
- Click on submit button and then your application will be registered.
- Aadhaar card which is enrolled in the state.
- 10th and 12th marks sheet
- 10th and 12th bonafide certificate.
- Candidate’s recent colored Photograph
- Income, residential and caste certificate which is issued from the state.
- A letter from college principal (allotment order)
Important Instructions for Maharashtra Scholarship 2015 Online Application Registration:
Candidate who have attain all the above mentioned eligibility conditions may apply for the DTE Maharashtra scholarship 2015 Pre and Post matric 2015-16. The required documents which is mentioned above needs to be clear and visible while uploading process and valid for current year. All the details which is filled in the application form must be correct and once submitted they can’t be edited again. All candidates are suggested to check and verify the filled details thoroughly before getting registered.