e-grantz.kerala.gov.in Online Applications for Post Matric Scholarship for SC, ST & OBC Students
Online Applications for Post Matric Scholarship for SC, ST & OBC Students:
Online applications are invited for the Post Matric Scholarship for those students who belongs to SC,ST,and OBC and who are permanent resident of Kerala. All eligible students are informed that they are required to present their supported documents and income certificate to apply for the scholarship scheme. And to know more please read below:
Scholarship Offered :
This is for those students who are pursuing post-matric courses which are approved by the respective University / Board
For Scheduled Castes and other eligible Communities :
There will be Lumpsum grant, Monthly stipend (day scholars) ABLC + Pocket Money (hostellers) Reimbursement of Tuition Fee, Special fee and examination fee in full without income limit will be provided by the concerned department.
For +1 and +2 Monthly stipend, reimbursement of special fee and exam fee subject to income limit
For Degree Courses :
1. Reimbursement of tuition fee, special fee and exam fee subject to income limit.
2. For PG and Professional courses Lumpsum grant, monthly stipend , Reimbursement of tuition fee, special fee and exam subject to income limit
For Others :
For +1 and +2 Reimbursement of special fee and exam fee, subject to income limit
For degree courses Reimbursement of tuition fee, Special fee and exam fee subject to income limit.
For PG and Professional Courses :
1. Lumpsum grant, monthly stipend , reimbursement of tuition fee, special fee and exam fee subject to income limit.
2. Fee is sanctioned once in an Academic year and paid to institution’s Account.
3. LSG is sanctioned once in a year, stipend and mess Charges are sanctioned are credited to students bank Account.
Income Limit :
There is no income limit for Scheduled castes and OECs students.
For +2 course Rs.100000/-
For Degree courses : Rs.25000/-
For PG and Professional courses : Rs.42000/-
For +2 course Rs : 20000/-
For Degree courses Rs.25000/-
For PG and Professional courses Rs.42000/-
Eligibility Criteria :
1. The eligible Students who are pursuing post-matric courses which are approved by the university / board
2. Students admitted under merit and reservation quota
3. Students who belong to the categories of Scheduled castes, other eligible communities, OBCs and other communities who are socially and economically backward including forward castes
4. Students whose attendance is not below 75% at the end of each month
Submission of Applications :
All the application can be submitted through only online mode from all the students by using the menu provided in the e-Grantz home page. Students can also submit applications online through Akshaya e-centers from anywhere in the state. The akshaya centres will provide the print out copy of the online application.
The services in the Akshaya centres are absolutly free. The print out of the application submitted online along with certificates to prove caste, income and mark lists of qualifying examination etc shall be submitted to the head of institution within a week of admission. Students who undergo subsequent year of a course need not submit applications.
Apply & Check Status Online : http://www.e-grantz.kerala.gov.in/userlogin.aspx
Time Limit :
Applications in online and hard copy along with required certificates shall be submitted within a week positively of securing admission to a course.
Official Website : http://www.e-grantz.kerala.gov.in/