ed.ac.uk : University of Edinburgh LLC Masters Scholarships 2015
University of Edinburgh, UK, invites applications for LLC Masters Scholarships for those students who are pursuing their masters program of study within the School of Literatures, Languages and Cultures (LLC) for the session 2015-16
The School will award maximum 10 scholarships to all the outstanding candidates. We will be going to award 4 Arthur Kitchin Scholarships and 6 LLC Scholarships. All these new and exciting schemes are specially designed to get the best and brightest candidates to study in Edinburgh.
- The first 10 awards will covers the Tuition fees for 1 year at the Home/EU rate (£8,100).
- All the successful non-EU/Overseas applicants are informed that they will be fully liable for the difference created in the Home/EU and Overseas fees amount.
- Those applicants who are undergoing for two-year programmes or part-time programmes which including the distance learning are also eligible to apply for the scholarships, but in that case the candidates will be completely responsible for any tuition fees which exceed the 1 year Home/EU rate of £8,100.
- Any other additional programme costs will be not included in this scholarship award and then in that case the applicants will be liable for this cost.
- All applicants are informed that they must have applied for a Masters programme of study within the School of Literatures, Languages and Cultures before 31st January 2015.
- Their references must have been submitted before the closing date :15th February 2015.
- All the awards will be based on academic merit.
- All the selected and successful candidates are requested to hold or be predicted to achieve a first class honours undergraduate degree in a relevant field or stream.
- The academic statement should make a strong case for the candidate’s aptitude and plans for the chosen programme of study; the PhD students are not eligible to apply for this scheme
How to Apply:
- To apply for this scholarship all candidate are required to apply for an admission of the eligible program of study at the University of Edinburgh.
- Once you applied for admission then you will receive your University Username; your Username will be followed by your matriculation number; for example, s 0987654
- All candidates are informed that they may apply only once.
- Only those applicants who have received an offer of admission (conditional or unconditional) on the closing date of the scholarship will be considered by the panel.
- Kindly note that candidates are not able to access the online application form unless the candidate have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh and have full EASE authentication.