ehf.gov.in Guidelines to Enrol for Pensioner Health Card
The purpose of the Pensioner Health Card is to make the user understand that how to get enrolled in the EHS scheme.
Once Pensioners enrolled under the scheme then after that they will be issued Health Card and avail the various benefits under it. If any Pensioner not
enrolled, then in that case he/she is not able to avail the benefits under this scheme. The document will give a complete screen
shots of how the Pensioner needs to enroll under the scheme. The guidelines of the scheme is inbuilt in
the software application so that it will guide the user on how to get enrolled under the scheme.
Official Website : http://www.ehf.gov.in/en/home#
Important Steps To Enrol For Pensioner Health Card :
Before Login, Keep The Following Documents/photos Ready With :
Self (Scanned copies) :
1. You need to get the Aadhaar card or Aadhaar Enrollment receipt to apply for the same.
2. Also if you have the Pension payment order of pensioner.
3. Digital copy of ICAO Passport size photo
4. Disability Certificate, (if disabled).
Dependents (Scanned copies) :
1. First you must have Aadhar card or Aadhaar Enrolment receipt
2. Digital copy of ICAO Passport size photo
3. Birth certificate in case of children below 5 years.
4. Disability Certificate, if disabled.
5. Whether spouse is a government employee/Pensioner Need to add the service register/Pension Payment Order scanned copies.
Now Log In To : www.ehf.gov.in:
1. You are first required to click on Sign-in which is visible on the right side of your screen.
2. After that you need to enter your User ID & Password which is available with the STO/APPO (or) can be obtained from 104 Seva Kendram by dialing ‘104’.(See item (b) in step 3 of pensioners instructions).
3. Your user ID is : Your Pensioner ID (available with your STO).
4. Password is also : Your Pensioner ID (i.e. user ID as above)
5. Login as : Select the Employee/Pensioner from the desired drop down list.
6. After login : change your password (The new password should contain minimum “3” characters and maximum “8” characters, out of which one should be an alphabet, one numerical number and one special character such as “ AT ,#,$”etc).
7. Enter your ‘mobile number’
8. Enter your ‘e-mail ID’
9. New password will be sent to your mobile through “SMS” / e-mail.
10. After you sign-in : Click on “Registrations” at the left side
11. Then click on : “Initiate Health Card”
12. Now click on : Aadhar No/ Aadhaar Enrolment No, as the case may be
Enter Aadhar No/ Aadhar Enrolment number as indicated below :
a. If you have Aadhar Card enter the 12 digit number of it in the Aadhar number box.
b. If you have only Aadhar Enrolment Acknowledgement, please check the 14 digit “Enrolment number” on the left hand side of the Acknowledgement copy obtained upon Aadhar registration. Fill this 14 digit number in the EHS e-form under Identification details Eg : Enrolment No. 1111/15210/02106. Please fill in this 14 digit number in the EHS e-form under “Identification Details” as 11111521002106.
c. Please check the “Date” column on the right hand side of the acknowledgment copy along with the time-stamp in the format : Date (2 digits)/month (2 digits)/year (4 digits), and hours (2 digits): minutes (2 digits): seconds (2 digits), a total of 14 digits.
d. Convert this into a continuous number by writing “Date” from right to left without slashes and time without colons as in the below example : Date: 11/08/2011 16:48:44 should be converted as 20110811164844.
e. Please enter the number so obtained, in continuation to the 14 digit Enrolment No. The 28 digit Enrolment ID is made up of 14 digit Enrolment number and date & Timestamp. Example : 1111152100210620110811164844
f. Enter this 28 digit number in the ‘Aadhaar enrolment number’ box:
1. First click on “Retrieve Details”
2. Application form appears
3. Now enter the details which are required
Please Note :
The date of birth which is already recorded in ‘Aadhar database’ will automatically get displayed in the date of birth column of the application. This information cant be edit again and again. If the date of birth is not recorded in the ‘Aadhar database’, the date of birth has to be manually entered in the date of birth column of the application.
1. After entering details you need to click on the ‘ Save ‘ Button.
2. Then click on “Add attachments” Before uploading attachments see that their size should ** be less than 200KB. You can reduce the resolution while scanning.
3. You can compress the picture through ‘edit option’ in MS Office picture manager (or) MS-Paint, so that memory size will be below 200 KB.
4. Kindly ensure that to name the attachments without spaces or special characters and also to identify easily while uploading.
5. Now you can add family members by clicking ‘Add Beneficiary’
6. After that upload photo & Aadhar Card of family members
7. Please verify the accuracy of the details.
8. If there are any errors in attachments found then in that case you may select check box with the name of next and click ‘remove attachment’ option and now browse and add correct attachment in correct place.
1 Employee ID/Pensioner ID of spouse, in case spouse is a State Government Employee / Service Pensioner, need to be entered in the given space of the application.
2 You are responsible for furnishing correct details of dependent family members in the online enrolment application. Any false declarations will entail disciplinary action against you.
a. ‘Save’ the enrolment form
b. Now ‘submit’ the application by clicking “Submit application” tab
c. After clicking ‘submit application’ option you cannot edit any data.
You will receive the following message on your mobile :
“Application submitted successfully; Your health card enrolment ID :…; Your signed application uploading is pending”
1. Now you have to ‘print’ the Application Form
2. Sign the printed application and make a scan copy
3. Now you may need to login again as the session may expire.
4. Now upload signed application by clicking “add attachment”
5. Now ‘submit application for approval’
6. Task will be sent to your STO/APPO login.
Now you will receive one more message on your mobile, as indicated below :
“Application submitted successfully with enrollment ID………… and Pending with STO/APPO …. Code”
1. If the STO/APPO rejects the application, you will receive a message on your mobile
2. Then you need to login again and you can edit for minor changes or reset and feed data afresh if there are major changes.
3. The details or attachments of the Beneficiary will become editable only after the employee clicks the ‘save’ option (‘Add beneficiary’ option and ‘remove’ option beside the beneficiary details will now be seen).
4. Click on “Submit application”.
5. Print the application, sign and upload scanned signed-copy.
6. Click on “Submit for approval” tab. The application reaches the STO/APPO Login.
7. Physical copy of the application signed by you shall be handed over to the STO/APPO
8. If approved by the STO/APPO you will receive the following message “Health Card Enrollment Application Approved by STO/APPO.. code”
9. When your Health Card is ready, then after that you will receive an intimation message on your mobile or given email id.
Contact Address :
Please Contact below addresses for more information about Employees Health Scheme:
Aarogyasri Health Care Trust
Road No :46, Jubilee Hills,
Hyderabad – 500033