epasswebsite.cgg.gov.in Hyderabad Pre Metric Scholarships for SC,ST & OBC Students
Fresh Pre matric Scholarships For SC,ST and BC Students:
The Pre Matric scholarship under the Scheme will be available for studies in India only and
will be awarded by the Government of the State/Union Territory to which the
applicant belongs i.e. where he is domiciled. To know more kindly visit the official website which is given belo or you can read the below article:
For SC :-
Pre-Matric Scholarships to SC Students studying from 5th to 8th :
All applicants are informed that their dully filled applications are invited for sanction of Pre-Matric Scholarships to SC Students studying from 5th to 8th during the academic year
Eligibility Criteria :
1.The eligible candidates must belongs to Scheduled Caste.
2. Candidate’s family annual income should not exceeded upto Rs. 2.00 lakhs per annum.
3. Candidate must hold an Aadhaar card.
4. Candidate have to be a regular, full time student studying in a Government School or in a School run by Local Bodies such as Mandal Praja Parishad, Zilla Praja Parishad, Municipalities or any school aided by the Government
5. If a candidate needs to repeat a class, then in that case candidate shall not get scholarship for that class for a second (or subsequent) year.
For BC :
Pre-Matric Scholarships to BC Students studying from Class IX to X :
Andhra Pradesh governent has recently decided to sanction Pre-Matric Scholarship through online (e-PASS) for students who are belonging to BC studying class IX to X in Government Schools to curb the high dropout rate among Backward Classes children studying in Secondary Education level from the Academic Year and it is proposed to cover about 2.00 lakh students under this scheme subject to the following guidelines
To curb the high dropout rate among BC students in Andhra Pradesh by providing a modest incentive to school going BC children from classes IX and X and preference may be given to girls students first based on availability of budget.
For being eligible under this scheme,
1.The candidate must belong to Backward Classes.
2. Candidate’s family annual income should not exceed Rs. 44,500/- per annum.
3. Candidate must have an Aadhar card.
4. Candidate should be a regular, full time student studying in a Government School or in a School run by Local Bodies such as Mandal Praja Parishad, Zilla Praja Parishad, Municipalities or any school aided by the Government
5. Scholarship will be awarded to the student only once in any class. If a student has to repeat a class, candidate should not hold any other scholarship or stipend for that class for a second (or subsequent) year.
Bank Account Details :
a) Each applicant must have a Aadhar Linked-Bank Account in his/her name from any of the Nationalized Banks. Students who are minors shall have a joint account in the name of the student and mother / father / guardian as the case may be.
b) The Bank account should be linked to the Aadhar number of the student to enable scholarship transfer. Linkage of the Aadhar number with the Bank Account will be done by the Manager of the Bank concerned on production of Aadhar Number by the student / parent.
Time Duration and Renewal of Awards :
The scholarship will be payable for 10 months in an academic year.
Process of Renewal Scholarship :
Once the award will be made then continue subject to good conduct and regularity in attendance. It will be renewed for subsequent year after the student passes in the previous class based on the budget available.
Candidates who wish to avail the pre metric scholarships shall apply through online mode.
Kindly follow the Instructions carefully before filling the application :
It is necessary to fill all the * marked fields in the application forms (otherwise the application will not be accepted).
Annual income of applicant parents should be below Rs.2,00,000 lac for BC students should be below 45000/-
Income And Caste Certificate should be obtained from MEESEVA only.
Kindly Note Your Application ID number for future Reference.
Applicants needs to enter UIDAI (AADHAAR) Number in Online Application Form and upload the Scanned copy of AADHAAR Card.
Also you need to enter your Bank A/C details and Upload the Scanned copy of Bank Pass Book.
Then obtain a print out copy of the filled in application form , attach all the copies of required documents and submit the same in the institution where the Student is Studying.
Required Documents :
1. Income Certificate Obtained from MEESEVA.
2. Caste Certificate Obtained from MEESEVA.
3. Bonafide Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution (School).
4. Photo copy of Adhar Card.
5. Photo Copy of Bank Pass Book.
Note for students :
The online registration of application without submission of hard copies with necessary enclosures with in stipulated date does not confer any right to the student for sanction.
Note for Institution :
The Head Master of the School must Collect all the Applications from the Students applied, Prepare a Booklet and submit it to Verification Officer of respective School alloted by the concerned Department.
To Apply Online Click Here:
Website : http://epasswebsite.cgg.gov.in/