esevaonline.ap.gov.in Process to get Legal Heirs/ Family Members Certificate in Andhra Pradesh
Legal Heirs/ Family Members Certificate:
The Family Members Certificate is given to those families only who are permanent employees of government and pensioners. You are requested to visit your concerned Tehsildar Office and get the application form for legal heir certificate. Or you are also requested to click on the given below web portal link to check all the required details and latest updates regarding the same.
Official Website : http://www.esevaonline.ap.gov.in/
1. First you need to affix Rs. 2/- court-fee stamp.
2. Original death certificate of the deceased of the applicant.
3. Service certificate.
4. Pension payment order (From AG’s office).
5. Pension payment certificate in original.
6. Copies of the ration card of the deceased and the applicant.
7. An affidavit duly notarized on Rs. 10/- bond paper.
Kindly Note: You are suggested that you need to bring 2 notice forms & 2 statement forms which is given along with an application form. After submission of application legal heir certificate will be issued within 15 days.
New User Registration:
To obtain eSeva Services, You need to register on its official website.
To Register Click Here: http://www.esevaonline.ap.gov.in/epay/NetUserReg.jsp