- There will be scholarship of £4,000 is provided for the eligible scholars.
- This scholarship supports overseas students from specified countries who are funding their own studies at the University of Essex.
- These Scholarships are restricted to those applicants who are overseas fee payers and are entirely self-funded. They are not available to students who are fully or partly sponsored.
- Candidates must have NOOSR Tier 1 – 60%, others – 65% academic requirement.
- These Scholarships may be awarded to only those students who have completed their relevant school or university studies in the specified countries and whose declared country of residence is that country.
- Students must have been awarded a 1sr degree with the grade specified or above.
- This scholarship is available for the 1st year of master’s study only.
- Those applicants who have completely accepted an offer of a place by the due date 30th September, 2015 and receive the academic conditions of entry, will be considered for these scholarships.
- These scholarships scheme will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and all academic applications will automatically be considered.
Last date to apply : 30th September, 2015
Result will be announced by the end of October 2015
For more details, please visit: http://www.essex.ac.uk/studentfinance