- The total number of scholarship offered are 10
- Each Scholarship is valued at US $7,000.
- Candidates must reside in India
- Candidates must start an undergraduate or graduate degree program between June 2015 and May 2016 at a college or university listed in the TOEFL Destination Search.
- Candidate must hold a grade point average of 80 or higher on a 100-point scale, or a 3.0 grade point average or higher on a 4-point scale
- Candidate must demonstrate English proficiency with a valid TOEFL score.
- Candidates must have secured the desired marks in relevant stream to apply for the same.
- After application process there will be total 100 candidates will be selected to submit additional information, which is due on 8th September, 2015.
- The selected candidates must exhibit in an outstanding and impressive communication skill.
- The candidate must have the leadership quality.
- The candidate will be well rounded in extra curricular activities, especially in community service.
- The candidate must have mind full with an innovative ideas.
Last Date for Initial Application: 3rd August, 2015
For more details, please visit: https://www.ets.org/toefl/scholarships/india/