fellowship.engineeringwatch.in : Engineering Watch Fellowship 2015 for Engineering Students
The well known Engineering Watch Magazine among the engineers is going to conduct a fellowship program for all those candidates who are doing engineering in 2015.
Under this fellowship scheme, there will be 1000 engineering students will be awarded with Engineering Watch fellowship. A team of great experts from academia and industry will assist and monitor the academic and co-curriculum activities of all the selected students just to train them.
These experts will teach and trained all these students to make them enable and much capable for their bright career. These experts will provide various benefits expert advice to these students so that the students who are selected will set an example for rest of the students too.
All the eligible students who are pursuing education in the leading schools of Central Board of School Education, Indian Certificate of Secondary Education and in the schools of State School Boards will be associate with the scholarships.
On behalf of Engineering Watch Magazine, scholarship will be given to the students of Maths Group of 12th class.
CISCE has given a letter to all the reputed schools in all over India and gave the order to submit the nominations at least 5 of the country’s best students to provide financial assistance for the talented students for the preparation.
At the time of the engineering studies, the experts will assist these selected candidates. CISCE has instructed all the schools that contact to the official website which is here below:
The students will get the various benefits from this scheme. All those students who are appearing in engineering entrance exams in 2014, will get the facility from this scheme. All the reputed and selected schools are required to send their nomination list of 5 students from their school as soon as possible through the official website.
These selected students will to go through for an open book written test which will be followed by a personal interview at campuses. The date and venue of an interview of the campus are located on the same district of the student’s school. Then the selected students will be called in for a final grand ceremony in Delhi and are offered fellowships.
For the examination, the nomination form are available in the Engineering Watch website http://fellowship.
- First of all the Principal of School will nominate the students for Engineering Watch Fellowship by filling in the form at the linkwww.ewfellowship.in/
- All the nominated students will receive the confirmation message via email from Engineering Watch Fellowship Secretariat.
- The nominated students will have to fill a comprehensive personal Portfolio at www.ewfellowship.in/
prtfolio by providng the detailed information about their academic and non-academic pursuits.
- After that the nominated students will require to reply to the EW fellowship questionnaire via Online.
- All the selected candidates are invited by the EW fellowship Secretariat for the Personal Screening Round at the various places throughout the country.
- The huge Panel of engineering faculty would examine the eligible short listed student.
- There will be one of the parent/guardian are required to be present in witness are allowed to be part of the Personal Screening.
- Then the panel would create a final merit list of all the nominees.
- Then the selected engineering watch fellows would be invited for a gala ceremony at New Delhi.
- Each and every selected candidate of engineering watch would be provided with a personal web page which is duly maintained by EW Fellowship Secretariat.
- The group of mentors would be given the choice to select one or other engineering watch fellows for mentorship.
- For the support and for mentoring the engineering watch fellows then provided with engineering watch mentors.
- The performance of the mentors would be estimated on a quarterly basis till the completion of their academic programme.
211, South Extension Plaza ,
2, Masjid Moth,
South Extension Part 2,
New Delhi – 110049
Telephone Number -011-41041031
Email Address – info@