ffe.org Apply for Preliminary Application Form for FEE Scholarship Program
The Scholarship System will provides financial assistance and other support to all those students who are economically weak and this is for their higher education in India. The assistance is available for all the eligible and qualified student, irrespective of the applicant’s caste, community, gender or religion. To qualify for a scholarship, an applicant must be studying in a course which is approved by the Foundation and meet specified eligibility criteria.
The main focus of the Scholarship Program is to assist all those students who are good in academics , and for studies in professional courses leading to degrees in engineering, technology, or medicine.
Now, first time the applicants are eligible to apply for a scholarship only when they are in the first year of a professional degree course in engineering, technology or medicine. To qualify for a scholarship, applicants must meet certain academic excellence and family income requirements.
Official Website : http://www.ffe.org/index.php
Academic Eligibility Criteria :
The academic eligibility criteria for professional courses in engineering, technology and medicine are furnished below :
1. Only the professional degree courses BE, B Tech and MBBS are eligible for scholarships.
2. Only first year applicants beginning their studies in BE, B Tech or MBBS in the academic year 2013-14 are eligible.
3. The applicants should have passed their Higher Secondary/Pre-University/Intermediate/ CBSE/ISC or equivalent board qualifying examination not earlier than in 2012.
4. The applicants should have scored not less than 70% marks at the qualifying examination.
5. The applicants’ admissions to their professional degree courses/institutions should be on the basis of the open/general merit rank awarded to them at the state or national level entrance tests or through a counselling process conducted at the state level (as in the case of Tamil Nadu), as per the table given below.
6. Applicants who have obtained admission to IITs and medical colleges on the basis of national level tests (JEE, AIPMT, etc.) will be considered as special cases on the basis of their respective merit ranks/marks scored and financial need.For students joining IITs, the eligibility/selection cutoff criteria will be the total marks scored at the IIT JEE by the last ranked General Category student admitted.
Family Income Criteria :
The total gross income of student’s parents should not exceed Rs. 1,20,000 per annum. Gross income refers to the income before deduction of any taxes.
Acceptable evidence of parents’ gross annual income. Such evidence can be furnished in written form by one or more of the following authorities:
a) Employed parents pay slip certified by his/her employer.
b) Retired parents pension statement from pension authority.
c) Self-employed parents certifications by income tax authorities.
d) Agriculturist parents income certifications from a competent authority.
How to Apply:
Application Process :
Step – 1 : First you need to send an Application
Step – 2 : Then connect with FFE Facilitator
Step – 3 : After that check the eligibility
Step – 4 : And at last selection Results will be appear
Apply Via Post :
Prospective applicants should send the following information by post to the FFE office at the following address.
1. Enter Full name:
2. And then enter full postal address, including PIN code:
3. Valid email address (required):
4. Correct Mobile Phone No. (if available):
5. Father’s name, age, education and occupation:
6. Mother’s name, age, education and occupation:
7. Other family members – name, age, education and occupation:
8. Gross annual family income (before deductions): Rs.
9. Indicate if family status is below poverty line (official certificate will be required):
10. Higher secondary school/pre-university/intermediate college examination (Year of passing):
11. Enter full name of school/college of studies:
12. Mention the marks obtained and %:
13. Describe professional course entrance test/examination name and year test/exam taken:
14. Overall general/open state/all-India merit/counselling rank:
15. Enter full name of college of professional study, if already admitted:
Send this info to:
840 MHT House, 1st Floor, 5th Main,
Indiranagar, 1st Stage,
Bangalore 560 038