scstwelfare.bih.nic.in Bihar Scholarship 2015-16 for Post Matric Online Application and Eligibility

Discussion in 'Latest Scholarship Schemes' started by Team, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Team

Team Administrator Staff Member

Recently the Government of Bihar has announced the scholarship scheme for those students who falls under OBC, SC, ST. This scholarship has main aim which is to provide better education to those students who are unable to pursue due to financial issues. The Online Registration to the Academic year of 2015-16 has been started. Those Students who have attain the eligibility criteria can apply for the Bihar Scholarship 2015-16 and are eligible to apply for the same.

Students who falls under Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), EBC and backward classes may get their Bihar Post and Pre Matric Scholarship 2015-16 through SBI easy Pay card.

Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Kalyan:

1. All those students who have scored 80% marks and above in Intermediate and who are Economically Backward and comes in OBC, SC, ST categories are eligible to apply Bihar Scholarship 2015-16.
    2. Students who have eligibility and who are pursuing their education in the State Government or Private Institutions may apply for Bihar Pre and Post Matric Scholarship 2015-16 via online mode.
    Application Process:
    • First you are required to log on to Bihar Kalyan Government official website of https://www.bihar.gov.in
    • Then you need to select the online registration for Pre Matric or Post Matric Scholarship link.
    • Applicant is suggested to fill the application form in a prescribed format.
    • After filling it you need to submit the application and upload the supportive Documents.
    Now you are required to save the changes in hard copy Bihar Post Matric Scholarship 2015-16. You are also required to take the printout copy of the filled application for further use. Last year there were around 2.50 lakh students have got this benefit from Bihar Government under the Bihar Kalyan Scholarship Scheme. The Scholarship amount will be transfer Directly to the students accounts through SBI e Z-Pay card.

Application Status Check:

The Status can be checked from the official website of the respective welfare departments under the Government of Bihar. All those applicants who have been shortlisted for this scholarship are required to check the mentioned web links and you may also Call to Helpline Phone Numbers.

Apply Bihar Kalyan through Online at this link : http://117.239.22.109:9001/Registration/registration_login

2. NASIR KHAN

NASIR KHAN Guest

11th bihar kalyan scholarship apply

3. sonu

sonu Guest

Hello Si there any other PMS

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2016
  4. I am intermediate student I want to renew my scholarship

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2016
  5. Rahul

Rahul Guest

Hello myself rahul I need PMS in Bihar

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2016
  6. rohit kumar

rohit kumar Guest

Sir mera application no.14101811260 hai mera avi tak paisa nahi aaya hai

7. rohit kumar

rohit kumar Guest

I did not get any scholarship amount yet

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2016
  8. Bipin Kumar

Bipin Kumar Guest

When the new application form is coming in 2016

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2016
  9. pooja kumari

pooja kumari Guest

I am from Bihar

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2016
  10. Application no. -SCPMG00040041
    Problem my application status is show the not record fund in welfare.
    Please checked the my applications no. to enquiry. .

11. please let me know the status

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
  12. my application no.SCPMP00159722 Problem my application status is show the not record fund in welfare.
    Please checked the my .
    status tell me sir

13. sonu Prasad

sonu Prasad New Member

my name CHANDRA MOHAN PRASAD application no.SCPMP00159722 Problem my application status is show the not record fund in welfare.
    Please checked the my .
    status tell me sir

14. sonu Prasad

sonu Prasad New Member

my name CHANDRA MOHAN PRASAD application no.SCPMP00159722 Problem my application status is show the not record fund in welfare.
    Please checked the my .
    status tell me sir

15. sujay ram

sujay ram Guest

can i get the information for upcoming scholarship scheme.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2016
  16. please send me registration form.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2016
  17. i want to get the status of registration for scholarship.