L`Oréal India Pvt Ltd, is one of the reputed and huge company in Mumbai, who invites the young and talented applicants along with their filled applications For Young Women in Science Scholarships, 2015. The main motive behind this is to encourage and support young women to pursue career in science and also in other field.
- There will be total number of scholarship will be around 50
- The scholarship of worth of Rs. 2,50,000/- which will be granted to promising the economically weak young women and covers college fees for education in any scientific field in a recognized college or university in India.
- This Scholarship is especially designed for girl students only.
- Applicants must have passed standard XII (Science) from India.
- Applicant must be graduated in the current academic year (March 2015)
- Applicants must have score atleast 85% in PCB / PCM.
Applicants must attain minimum 17 years of age.
Required Documents which is to submitted along with the application form:
- Proof of age,which has to be attested
- Proof of parents income/salary slip and Form 16
- An attested copy of 10th Standard mark sheet
- An attested copy of 12th Standard mark sheet or copy of C.E.T mark sheet
- An essay which is not more than 600 words about self, the reason behind the decision to pursue the chosen course of study and how the scholarship will help.
How to apply:
- All applicants are informed that they may apply via online at this website link: http://www.foryoungwomeninscience.com/
- Applicants can also download the application form from the official website and send the duly filled in copy along with relevant documents to the following address:
The Scholarship Cell,
L’Oréal India Pvt Ltd,
8th Floor A wing, Marathon Futurex,
NM Joshi Marg Lower Parel,
Last Date: 10th July, 2015
For more details, please visit: http://www.foryoungwomeninscience.com/