gbpuat.ac.in Entrance Examination for Undergraduate, MCA, Ph.D 2015 in Uttarakhand
All eligible and outstanding applicants are informed that the applications are invited for 2015 Entrance Examination for the purpose of admission for all the Undergraduate, Masters’, MCA (except M.Tech.) and Ph.D. programmes of the University from the Bona Fide applicants of Uttarakhand.
The purpose of admission in M.Tech. programmes will be done according to the GATE score and B.Tech. merit.
All those candidate who are belongs from other states may apply for the admission to only M.C.A., M.Tech. and Ph.D. Programmes. Also the wards of Kashmiri Migrants and Jammu & Kashmir residents can also apply for this admission to only Undergraduate Programmes. All eligible applicants are informed that they may apply via Online or Offline for admission to all the above mentioned programmes.
The schedule of the entrance examination is mention below for your assistance:
The Ph.D. & Masters Programmes will be held on 06.06.2015 (Saturday) between 10.00 am to 1.00 pm
The M.C.A.programme will be going tp held on 06.06.2015 (Saturday) between 03.00 pm to 6.00 pm
An Undergraduate programme will be going to held on 07.06.2015 (Sunday) between 10.00 am to 1.00 pm
For more details and other important information regarding the Degree Programmes you are required to log on to this link: www.gbpuat.ac.in
The B.Sc. Ag., B.Sc. Food Technology, B.V.Sc. & A.H, B.F.Sc. and B.Sc. Home Science programmes are easily available in the University at Undergraduate level.
If you wish to apply via offline then the Prospectus and application form can be obtained from the following Post Offices by just paying the cash amount of Rs. 250/- only in which Rs. 200/- is charged for applied fee of prospectus and Rs.50/- will be charged for Post Office handling Charges and this amount can be pay from 16-02-2015 to 31-03-2015.
Here the list of the concerned districts mentioned below:
New Delhi GPO
Apart from this an application form and Prospectus can be easily obtained by Post from Admission Cell of the University. All the details and other information are available on the University official website.
For the above listed programs an examination or the Processing fee is mentioned below:
- All those candidates who belongs to General and OBC category are required to pay Rs. 1000/-
- All those candidates who belongs to SC/ST/PH are required to pay Rs. 500/-
Here are the guidelines of filling the Online and Offline application according to the furnished schedule:
1. An application form and Prospectus will be done on cash Payment from Post Offices between 16-2-2015 to 31-03-2015
2. Application form and Prospectus by post from Admission Cell can be done between : 16-2-2015 to 31-03-2015
3. An online filing of application form for UG, Masters, MCA and Ph.D.will be from : 16-2-2015 to 31-03-2015
4. An online filing of application form for M.Tech. Programme and selected candidates for all programmes will be done between: 16-2-2015 to 30-04-2015
5. Closing date for complete application form receipt for the Undergraduate, Masters’, MCA and Ph.D. programmes will be done on: 09-04-2015
6. Closing date for receipt of complete application form for M.Tech. programmes and Selected candidates for all programmes will be on : 09-05-2015