gokdam.kar.nic.in Fresh or Renewal Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2014-15
Name of the Department : Ministry of Minority Affairs Directorate of Minorities Karnataka (gokdom.kar.nic.in)
Type of Service : Fresh or Renewal Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2014-15
Apply Online : http://escholarshipdr.tn.gov.in/postmatric/
Post-Matric Scholarship for Minorities (MUSLIMS, CHRISTIANS, SIKHS, BUDDHISTS, PARSIS) :
Post-Matric scholarship is awarded to those students who belongs from the minority communities such as Muslim, Christian, Sikhs, Parsis, Buddhists) from class XI to Ph.D.
Class XI (1st PUC), Class XII (2nd PUC), Vocational Courses – I.T.I/I.T.c., JOC< Polytechnic Diploma, Paramedical Diploma, D.Ed, D.Pharma,GNM, Graduation – B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, B.B.M, B.C.A, BSW, B.Ed, B.P.Ed, B.LibSc, BTA etc., Post Graduation – M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, MSW, M.Ed, M.PEd, MTA, PG Diploma, etc., M.Phil, Ph.D, BA ( LLB).
A. FOR RENEWAL OF SCHOLARSHIP
1. The students who have been awarded for the Post Matric Scholarship Fresh/ Renewal in the year 2013-14 are eligible to apply for Renewal in 2014-15.
2. The student must have scored more than 50% marks in the previous year final examination.
3. The student should not have backlogs in any of the previous year of their studies.
4. Annual income of the students Parents/ Guardians from all sources should not exceed Rs.2 lakh.
5. If any student wish to know the Permanent ID of 2013-14 then they are required to visit the official website regarding this.
HOW TO APPLY RENEWAL SCHOLARSHIP :
STUDENTS ARE ADVISED TO READ THE NEW PROCEDURE OF SUBMISSION OF RENEWAL ONLINE APPLICATION CAREFULLY BEFORE FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION
Step 1: First you need to visit momascholarship.gov.in click on the Post Matric Scholarship button.
Step 2: Then go to the link Student Registration and click on „? I Know Permanent ID??.
Step 3: Enter the scholarship Permanent ID & Click on Submit Button.
Step 4: After that you are required to fill up the required fields (columns) & Click on „Save? button.
Step 5: If you are sure all details filled are correct then click on „Freeze & Print Report? button.
Step 6: The filled in form contains total 5 pages, take the print of all 5 pages. Obtain the signature of the
Principal on Page 3, signature of the Parents/ Guardians on Page 4 and students signature on
Page 5. After obtaining signature on these 3 pages:-
Step 7: Visit www.momascholarship.gov.in click on the Post Matric Scholarship button.
Step 8: Go to the link Student Registration and click on „? I Know Permanent ID??.
Step 9: Enter the scholarship Permanent ID & Click on Submit Button.
Step 10: Click on the upload option button to upload the documents details.
Note :- (a) All uploading documents must be in “PDF” format only.
(b) Each file should not exceed “125 KB”.
Step 11: Click on „Browse? button to upload the following documents one by one.
(a) Institution Verification Form ( Page 3 Signed by the Principal)
(b) Declaration of Family Income (Page 4 Signed by the Parents/ Guardian)
(c) Declaration of Student (Page 5 Signed by the Student)
(d) Last Exam Passed Marks Card (Semesters/Year)
(e) Fee paid Receipt of “Current Course Year”.
(f) Proof of Bank Account in the Name of the Student.
(g) Annual Income Details (as declared in income certificate/Affidavit).
(h) Aadhaar Card Number (if available)
(i) Proof of Home Address.
Step 12: After uploading the document details click on “VIEW” button to confirm the correctness of the information uploaded.
Step 13: If any information uploaded is found to be wrongly uploaded, click on “REMOVE” button.
Step 14: Correct the wrongly uploaded information and after uploading all the details correctly click on “FINALIZE and SUBMIT BUTTON”.
Step 15: Submit your applications (Hard Copy along with Documents to District Officers Minorities or District Officer Backward Classes and Minorities of your District, as the case may be)
Last date for submission of online scholarship application by the student 10th October 2014
Last date for submission of duly signed printed version (hard copy) of online applications by students to the District Officer Minorities or District Officers Backward Classes and Minorities of your District respectively is 20th October 2014
B. FOR FRESH SCHOLARSHIP CANDIDATES :
1. The student must have scored more than 50% marks in the previous semesters/ year examination as well as qualifying examination.
2. What is Qualifying Examination ?
Examination based on which a student has taken admission for the present course.
3. The Annual income of the students Parents/ Guardians from all sources should not exceed Rs.2.00.000 lakh.
4. The student should not have backlogs in any of the previous years of their studies.
5. Students doing internship are not eligible to apply for scholarship.
6. Students persuing education through correspondence and short term courses or training are not eligible to apply for this Scholarship.
7. Students from other communities other than the 6 Minority communities mentioned above are not eligible to apply for this scholarship. Other state students are also not eligible to apply in Karnataka, they can apply in their respective states only. students of Karnataka domicile studying in other states are eligible to apply in Karnataka.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FRESH SCHOLARSHIP?
Step 1: Visit momascholarship.gov.in and click on the button “Post Matric Scholarship”.
Step 2: Go to the link “ Student Registration” and Click on “Student Registration” .
Step 3: Follow the Steps and complete filling the ONLINE Form with correct details.
Step 4: After entering all details, click on the SAVE Button & Verify all details entered.
Step 5: if you are sure all details are correct, click on FINALIZE & SUBMIT Button.
Step 6: Click on the Button PREVIEW/ PRINT REPORT, you will see your 7 page filled in Application.
Step 7: Download the filled ONLINE Application and save it in your Computer.
Step 8: Print the Downloaded ONLINE Application – 7 Pages
Step 9: Go to your College/ Institution, get details filled in Page-5 of the Hard Copy of the Application manually by the Head of the Institution(Principal).
Step 10: Attach all required Documents along with hard copy and Send it to District Officer Minorities or District Officers Backward Classes and Minorities of your District respectively in person or by Post or by Courier. Kindly write
Last date for submission of online scholarship application by the student 15th September 2014
Last date for submission of duly signed printed version (hard copy) of online applications by students to the District Officer Minorities or District Officers Backward Classes and Minorities of your District respectively is 25th September 2014
“APPLICATION FOR POST MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP 2014-15” ON TOP OF THE Envelope
DOCUMENTS TO BE SENT ALONG WITH HARD COPY OF ONLINE APPLICATIONS FOR BOTH FRESH AND RENEWAL CANDIDATES
1. Attested Photocopy of Qualifying Exam Marks Card.
2. Attested Photocopy of Previous Semesters/Year Marks card or ONLINE Result Print Out.
3. Attested Photocopy of INCOME CERTIFICATE issued by the Tahsildar or Original income Affidavit in a non judicial stamp paper of Rs.20/-.
4. Attested Photocopy of the FEE RECEIPT issued by the college for the current year.
5. One passport size recent colour photo to be pasted on the 1st page of the application.
6. Photocopy of the BANK PASS BOOK (1st page) indicating A/C NO and IFSC code etc.,
7. For students whose permanent address is located in DHARWAD, MYSORE AND TUMKUR DISTRICTS, additional – photocopy of AADHAR CARD/ ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF EID has to be attached compulsorily.