gokdam.kar.nic.in Karnataka Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme for Meritorious Students 2014-2015
Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship 2014-15 :
Ministry of Minority Affairs – Government of India Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme – fresh and renewal for the Academic Year 2014-15. This scholarship scheme is specially designed for those students who are belongs to minority communities. Students whose parental annual income is less than 1,00,000 lac per annum from all sources are eligible to apply for this scheme. To check the eligibility , how to apply, supported documents, important dates etc. kindly read and follow the instruction given below:
Official Website : http://www.gokdom.kar.nic.in/
Candidates who are studying Engineering and Technology Courses :-
IIT, IIM, B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA- Medicine & Paramedical :- MBBS, BUMS, BAMS,BHMS, MD,BPT,MPT, BOT, MOT, BDS, MDS, B.Sc NURSING, M.Sc Nursing. Fashion Technology:- B.F.Tech, M.F.Tech, Management :- MBA, PGAM, PGCM, Exec-PGAM, Pharmacy :- B.Pharma, M.Pharma, Architecture & Design :- B.Arch,ID,BCT,PL,PGD, Hotel Management:- BHM & CT, Applied Art & Craft:- APD, FA,FAD, Veterinary Science:- B.V.Sc & A.H.PG, Chartered Accountancy(CA), ICWA, Company Secretary(CS), Law Courses:- LLB, LLM.
Who Can Apply:
Here we have provided the list of courses for which the students can apply under the Karnataka Merit cum Means scholarship:
1. Engineering & Technology Courses (B.E., B.Tech., M.E., M.Tech., MCA).
2. Medicine & Paramedical (MBBS,BUMS,BAMS,BHMS,MD,BPT,MPT,BOT,MOT,B.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc Nursing, BDS, MDS).
3. Fashion Technology (B.Tech, M.Tech).
4. Management (MBA, PGDM, PGCM, Exec-PGDM).
5. Pharmacy (B.Pharma, M.Pharma).
6. Architecture & Design (B.Arch, ID, BCT, PL, PGD).
7. Hotel Management (BHM & CT).
8. Applied Arts & Craft ( APD, FA, FAD).
9. Veterinary Science (B.V.Sc., & A.H.PG).
10. Chartered Accountancy (CA).
11. Institute of Cost and work Accountancy (ICWA).
12. Company Secretary (CS).
13. Law (LLB,LLM) .
Eligibility Criteria :
1. Those eligible students who have been awarded to Merit Cum means Scholarship Fresh or Renewal in 2013-14 are entitle to eligible for Renewal the scholarship in year 2014-15
2. Those deserving student who have been scored more than 50% marks in the previous Qualifying exam and also in their previous semester or annual exam are also eligible to apply for the scholarship 2014-15.
The Qualifying exam (QE) % :- For UG students – Students needs to score overall percentage of 2nd PUC / 12th aggregate of diploma course (year- semesters). For PG students – Aggregate % of all semesters or years of UG course studied.
4. The students must not have backlogs in any of the previous years examination of their studies.
5. Student’s parental annual income from all sources should not exceed Rs.2.50.000 lac.
6. Students who are doing internship are not eligible to apply for scholarship.
7. Students who are from other communities and domicile of any other states are not eligible to apply in Karnataka Scholarship, but students of Karnataka must have the domicile and studying in other states are eligible to apply in Karnataka.
How To Apply:
Here are we have provided the important guidelines to register the scholarship scheme which are as furnished below:
Step 1: First you need to visit the official website www.momascholarship.gov.in and then click on the option “Merit-cum-Means Scholarship”.
Step 2: Then go to the link “Student Registration” and Click on “Student Registration” option.
Step 3: After that you need to follow the Steps and duly fill the online application form with prescribed format.
Step 4: After mentioning the required details, you need to click on the SAVE Button & Verify all details which you have entered.
Step 5: If you are sure about all the entered details are correct, then you are required to click on Finalize & Submit Option.
Step 6: You are required to click on the Button PREVIEW/ PRINT REPORT, you will see your 8 page filled in Application.
Step 7: Then download the filled Online Application form and save it in your desktop.
Step 8: After that print the Downloaded Online Application – 8 Pages.
Step 9: Visit your respective College or Institution, and get details filled in Page-5 & 6 in the Application, then take the signature of the respective principal or Head of the institution.
Step 10: At last you need to attach all important Documents along with hard copy and Send it to concerned ” District Officer Minorities or District Officer Backward Classes and Minorities” of your district within the Specific time (on or before last date for submission of application) by pyysical or by Post /Courier. Kindly write “APPLICATION FOR MERIT-CUM-MEANS SCHOLARSHIP 2014-15” ON TOP OF THE Envelope
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED :
1. You need to take a photocopy of 12th std/2ND PUC/Diploma Marks Card all semesters and previous sem/year marks card for under Graduation students which has to be attested by Head of Institution / Gazetted Officer.
2. Get the photocopy of Graduation Marks cards (All semesters /Years) & pervious sem /year marks card for PG student attested by Head of institution /Gazetted Officer
3. Also take a photocopy of INCOME CERTIFICATE which has to issued by the Tehsildar or Original income Affidavit in a non judicial stamp paper of Rs.20/- duly notarized.
4. An attested Photocopy of the FEE RECEIPT which is issued by the college head for the current academic year.
5. One recent colored passport size photo has to be pasted on the 1st page of the Hard Copy of the application.
6. One photocopy of the BANK PASS BOOK (1st page) indicating A/C NO and IFSC code etc.,
7. Those students whose permanent address is located in DHARWAD, MYSORE AND TUMKUR DISTRICTS , – they need to carry photocopy of AADHAR CARD or ACKNOWLEDGEMENT of registration for Aadhar card and please make sure that is has to be attached compulsorily.
DEADLINE FOR FRESH APPLICATION:
The closing date for online application submission for Scholarship by FRESH student is 30th September 2014.
Closing date for submission of duly signed printed version (hard copy) of online applications with documents by students to the District Officer Minorities or District Officer Backward Classes and Minorities of your District is 10th October 2014.
LAST DATE FOR RENEWAL APPLICATION:
The closing date for submission of online application for Scholarship by Renewal student is 15th November 2014. The closing date for submission of duly signed printed version (hard copy) of online applications with documents by students to the District Officer Minorities or District Officer Backward Classes and Minorities of your District is 25th November 2014.