gokdam.kar.nic.in Process of Renewal and Fresh Pre Metric Scholarship in Karnataka
Pre-Matric Scholarship Fresh & Renewal 2014-15 :
All applications are invited from those students who belongs to the Minority communities and pursuing education from 1st to 10th Standard in Government/ Government Aided/Recognized Private schools/ Institutions from across Karnataka State for Pre- Matric Scholarship to be awarded by the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India and from Government of Karnataka for Minority community students.
Eligibility Criteria :
For Students who are belonging to the Minority Communities of Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Parsis & Jains
For students of 1st to 10th Standard only.
Conditions For Scholarship :
1. If you want to be eligible, students must have scored minimum 50% of aggregate marks in their previous years final examination. In case of 1st std students, 50% of marks requirement will not apply. Only the income criteria is applicable.
2. The annual income of the student’s Parents/Guardian from all sources should not exceed Rs.1.00.000 lac. Enclose attested copy of income certificate issued by Tahsildar or Original Income Affidavit on non judicial stamp paper of Rs.20/- and notarised by the public notary with seal and signature.
3. The students who have been sanctioned scholarship for 2013-14 are eligible to apply for renewal for 2014-15 on scoring 50% and above marks in the previous year’s final examination.
4. Application received after last date of submission will not be considered.
5. Incomplete Application and incomplete documents will not be entertained for scholarship.
6. Students applying for scholarship (both Fresh and Renewal) shall have bank account. The details including Account No, IFSC code No, name of the Bank, Branch & address have to be furnished in the column provided for this purpose.
7. The list of Pre- Matric Scholarship for the year 2013-14 is displayed on the official websitewww.gokdom.kar.nic.in
8. Parents/Students/ Guardians are advised not to approach agents for applying scholarship.
How To Apply :
1.First you need to log on to the website www.gokdom.kar.nic.in
2. Then you need to fill all the required information in the form and submit the same to the concerned school Head Masters/Principals along with the required documents, marks cards, Fee receipt, income certificate, photo etc on or before 05.07.2014
3. The school Head Masters/ Principals should collect the application forms from all the eligible students and prepare a list of Fresh and renewal students in the Separate format given and submit the list along with the original application forms to the concerned Block Educational Officers.
4. Head Masters/ Principals should take precaution not to include the names of students from other communities other than the 6 Minority communities mentioned above.
5. Applications submitted directly to the Directorate at Bangalore will not be considered.
6. Applications and lists submitted by the Head Master/ Principals after the last date of submission will not be considered.
7. The Head Master/ Principals should insist the parents to furnish their correct annual income.
8. The B.E.Os are requested to take immediate action to enter/ register the details of individual students data in the online Pre-Matric application software correctly with correct Name spellings, Account Numbers, IFSC code, Name of the Bank etc.
9. The students/Parents are advised to furnish the Bank Account Number of the student only. Bank Account Numbers of Head Masters/ Principals and others will not be considered for transfer of Scholarship amount to the student.
10. As per Scholarship norms only two children from a family is entitled to apply for Scholarship. The parents and Head Masters are informed to strictly follow this condition.
11. Application Format :- Pre-Matric application 2014-15 Printed and published on www.gokdom.kar.nic.in only to be downloaded.
12. Pre-Matric Application 2014-15 is available from 07.06.2014.
13. Last date for students to apply is 05.07.2014.
Procedure and last dates :-
a) Students should submit the filled in applications to the respective Head Masters/ Principals of their schools, on or before the last date for submission.
b) Head Masters/ Principals should submit the consolidated report and applications to the respective Block Educational Officers by 25.07.2014.
c) Online application of each student school wise in the online software www.web5.kar.nic.in/
d) The Last date for submission of data to the Directorate by the BEOs is 31.08.2014.
Conditions To Apply :
(1) Only Students who have scored not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination have to apply.
(2) In case of 1st Standard students, 50% marks requirement will not apply. Only the income criteria will be applicable.
(3) The annual income of the student’s parents/guardian from all sources should not exceed Rs. One lakh.
(4) All students have to furnish their bank account number and details without fail.
Documents to be enclosed (attached) with the application :
(i) Photo of the student must be pasted on the first page of this application.
(ii) Xerox Copy of the “Caste & Income Certificate” issued by Tahsildar
(iii) Original Affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.20/- as per the format given on Page 4 of this Application.
(iv) A Xerox Copy of the Bank Pass Book (First Page) showing the Account No. Of the student, Student Name, Bank Name and Branch Address has to be enclosed.
(v) Bank account should be in the name of the student only.
(vi) Xerox copies of previous year’s marks card, fee receipt for fee paid during 2014-15 to be attached.
(vii) Students/parents should not furnish bank account number of any other person (parents/guardians/brothers/
Important Note :-
1. If you have the “Caste & Income certificate issued by Tahsildar”, you can attach a Xerox copy of it attested by a gazetted officer along with the application form.
2. If you do not have the “Caste & Income certificate issued by Tahsildar” , then type the matter given in Page No.4, on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.20/- and get it attested by a Public Notary and attach the original to this application.
3. DO NOT attach any Original documents with this application. Only Income Affidavit in Original has to be enclosed.
Important Dates :
1. The students have to submit the filled in applications only to the Head Master / Principal of their respective schools on or before 05/07/2014.
2. In turn the Head Masters/Principals have to submit the applications along with the list of the candidates in the prescribed format available on the website www.gokdom.kar.nic.in
3. The Last date for online registration by the concerned Block Educational Officers (B.E.Os) is on or before 31/08/2014
For further details if any contact No.080-22863617-22863618 or visit the official website www.gokdom.kar.nic.ino
Closing Date : 05/07/2014
Official Website : http://www.gokdom.