hajcommittee.com HAJJ Online Application Process for 2015
Hajj Online application Form 2015-
The Haj Committee of India has been started the process of accepting an Online application Form for Hajj 2015. Interested applicants are informed that they can fill Hajj Online application form which is going to be begin from January 19, 2015. All interested applicants may Hajj application manually as usual. The Complete procedure to fill online application for Hajj 2015 is available at Hajj Committee of India Website. Before filling online application, aspirants are requested to read procedure.
The non-refundable processing fee of Hajj 2014 application form can also be remitted by online through its official website http://hajcommittee.com/. Those applicants who are unable to pay the required fees through online may deposit the fee in the given bank account numbers:
(a) SBI Bank A/c. No. 34532361460 or
(b) UBI Bank A/c. No .318702010406010
Process to fill Online Hajj application form 2015
Those applicants who wants to fill an online application form for Hajj 2015 should have the details which are as given below:
a) Passport details,
c) Bank details,
b) latest photograph,
Hajj 2015 Application Procedure
- First of all the applicants are required to visit the web portalof Haj Committee which is “http://www.hajcommitte.com.”
- After that, the web page of Hajj Committee website will open on your screen.
- Now click the option of “Online-application” link on the “menu bar” of the official website.
- After clicking on the link, you will be redirected to the page which is “hajj registration form”.
- Please click on “New Haj Form Registration”.
- You are required to fill all the required details in the form such as, “Number of adult”, “category”, “Accomodation Category”, “applicant’s Bio-Data as per passport”. “Present Address”, Details of Nominee of applicants”,”Applicant Bank Account Details” etc.
- Now you are suggested to click on “Next” button.
- After this process you will see the message which is “Your Entry has been completed’’ and your Group ID. The group head will be allotted a unique system generated Group ID Number. Note down that ID Number. It can be used for taking print out.
- Now you are required to download the PDF format for taking hard copy of filled applications.
- After that you need to take a print out copy of the PDF. After print the pdf, you will see a space for recording the Medical Screening and Fitness Certificate.
- Get the certificate from the Registered Medical Practitioner for all the applicants on each copy of the Form. After completing you need to arrange documents in the following order.
- Online filled Haj Application Forms duly signed with photograph.
- Online Payment receipt / Pay-in-slip
- Proof of Address
- Original International Passport
- Copy of valid International Passport ( Self attested)
- Copy of cheque /bank passbook /bank certificate.
- Solemn Declaration. (as applicable)
Once you arrange the documents list, you need to submit it with all enclosures by registered /speed post/ hand delivery to your respective State Haj Committee on or before 20th February,2015.