himachal.nic.in/hpssb : HPSSSB Hamirpur Recruitment 2015 for 522 post of Junior Engineer,Clerk and other vacancies
The HPSSSB Hamirpur Recruitment 2015 is designed for Junior Engineer, Junior Draughtsman, Elementary Education, Local Audit, TGT, Junior Cameraman, Assistant, Clerk and also for other 522 posts. All the eligible and interested applicants who are interested to apply for the same please submit an online application at the official website which is www.himachal.nic.in/hpssb. The application via online mode has been starting 13 February 2015 and the closing date to submit the online applications is 18th March 2015. To know more details regarding the advertisement No. 30/2015 are furnished below.
HPSSSB Hamirpur 2015 Vacancy Details:
Total number of vacancies: 522
Title of the Post:-
1. Junior Engineer (Civil): 30 posts
2. Junior Draughtsman (Civil): 53 posts
3. TGT (Arts): 03 posts
4. TGT (Non-Medical): 01 posts
5. TGT (Medical): 20 posts
6. Computer Operator: 32 posts
7. Junior Cameraman: 02 posts
8. Manual Assistant: 03 posts
9. Sr. Asstt. (Accounts): 02 posts
10. Junior Auditor: 06 posts
11. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 64 posts
12. Civil Defence Instructor/ Platoon Commander/ Chief Instructor/Administrative
Officer/ Assistant Store Officer: 04 posts
13. Havildar Instructor/ Quarter Master Havildar: 11 posts
14. Lineman: 34 posts
15. Electrician: 16 posts
16. Steno-typist: 03 posts
17. Supervisor: 69 posts
18. Weaving Master: 02 posts
19. Preservation Assistant: 01 post
20. Superintendent (Divisional Accounts): 05 posts
21. Lady Village Development Coordinator: 10 posts
22. Junior Scale Stenographer: 01 posts
23. Lab Technician: 01 post
24. Fisheries Officer: 03 posts
25. Press Duftry: 02 posts
26. Male Multipurpose Health Worker: 89 posts
27. Clerk: 35 posts
28. Junior Draughtsman: 04 posts
29. Motor Vehicle Inspector: 04 posts
30. Operation Theatre Assistant: 01 post
31. Computer Assistant (Regular): 01 post
32. Junior Office Assistant: 06 posts
33. Mountaineering Instructor: 02 posts
34. Water Sports Instructor: 01 post
35. Ski Instructor: 01 post
36. Mountaineering Supervisor: 01 post
All eligible applicants are informed that is they are looking to apply for these post then their age limit must be 18 – 45 years as on 01-01-2015 (Except for S.No.9 to 18 posts age must be between 21 – 40 years as on 01-06-2014).
Required Educational qualification:
- All applicants are suggested that they must have passed 12th class final examination or its equivalent & Diploma in Civil Engineering or its equivalent for S.No.1 post.
- Applicant must have done Matriculation or its equivalent and minimum 2 years certificate course in the trade of Draughtsmanship (Civil) for S.No.2 post.
- Applicant must have completed their B.A. / B. Com examination with scoring minimum 50% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed.) & must candidate must qualify in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) for S.No.3 post.
- Applicants must have done their B.Sc. (NM) with minimum 50% marks or grade and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed.) & must pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) for S.No.4 post.
- Applicants must have done their BSc. (Medical) with minimum 50% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed.) & must have passed in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) for S.No.5 post.
- Please Refer the notification for remaining posts.
All applicants who wish to apply for these posts will be selected on the basis of Written test and personal interview.
Application form & prescribed fee:
All candidates are informed that the application forms are easily available in all the post offices/ sub post offices of Himachal Pradesh.
- All those applicants who belongs to General and Obc Category are required to pay the fees amount of Rs.360/-
- All those applicants who belongs to SC/ST category are required to pay the fees amount of Rs.120/-
- An Ex-Servicemen and visually handicapped applicants are exempted from examination fee.
How to Apply:
An eligible and interested applicants are requested to send their filled application form with their supportive documents at HPSSSB concerned office which is located in Himachal Pradesh.
- Application form can be collected from any of the post office of Himachal Pradesh. The applicants are requested that the application form will be filled by themselves.
- The separate application form should be used for each postcode & only 1 Application will be sent in each envelope.
- Applicants are also required to affix their recent passport size photograph which will be pasted on given box of the application form.
- In the application form, there would be an extra envelope that after affixing postal stamps of Rs. 6/‐ or of prevalent rate.
- All the supportive document should be attached such as age proof, qualification certificates, mark sheets, caste certificate. etc.
- All the filled application form should be reached at:the furnished address – The Secretary, Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board, Hamirpur (Himachal Pradesh) – 177 001.]
- Applicants are informed that the application form should reach before 18th March 2015
- The closing date for receipt of applications for Lahaul & Spiti District, Kinnaur District etc. 02-04-2015
An admit card which is also called (Hall ticket) can be easily downloaded from the official website www.himachal.nic.in/hpsssb 15 days before the date of exam. Here are the steps which are given below to get the hpsssb admit card:
- First you are required to visit at : www.himachal.nic.in/hpsssb/
now you need to move on “Roll Number/Test Centre” Tab
- Then after that look for news update section and find Admit card Clerk and stenographer posts.
- The admit card plays an important role to appear in the written exam.
- In hall ticket applicants can find their examination hall, venue, roll no and other details.
- Admit card also consist applicant’s Complete Name, father name, exam centre, date of exam, time and Roll no.
Admit card download from: www.himachal.nic.in/hpsssb