pg.nsfoundation.co.in Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarships for Higher Studies 2015
The Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation is a great platform fr those who want to achieve their goals. Under this the Scholarship Programme awards interest-free loan scholarships to Indian students who have the goodand impessive academic record. The scholarship amount (upto a maximum of Rs. 20 lakhs) is decided as per the assessment of the Foundation.
The scholarship will be awarded to those students who wish to pursue their postgraduate studies in the fields of Pure Sciences, Applied Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities, Law, Architecture and Management at prestigious Indian and international universities.Eligibility Criteria:
- Those who are Indian nationals and residing in India.
- Those students who are below 30 years of age.
- Graduates of a recognised university (students in the final year of a degree course and those awaiting their results are also eligible to apply).
- Students having sought admission for a postgraduate degree programme at any prestigious university for the fall intake (Those who are awaiting a decision from a university are also eligible to apply. However, the award of the scholarship is subject to them securing admission).
Application Procedure :
- All the applications for the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarships for Higher Studies are invited by the Foundation in the month of January for every academic year.
- The mode of application is through online mode. The candidate is required to complete the registration online at this link http://pg.nsfoundation.co.in.
- Upon registration, the login credentials will be sent to the registered email ID.
- Once the registration is complete, an application fee of Rs. 500/- is payable either online through Net Banking or offline by sending a Demand Draft issued in favour of the Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation.
- On receiving the application fee, the candidate will be able to access the form online by logging in with the provided login credentials.
- Completed application forms should be submitted before the closing date.
- Only candidates shortlisted for the next round of the selection process are contacted by the Foundation. They are required to produce duly certified supporting documents.
- The next round of the selection process is the interview round, for which candidates are required to come down to the Foundation’s office.
All applications will be screened for shortlisting. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed between the months of April-May. It is mandatory for all the shortlisted candidates to attend a personal interview in Mumbai in the month of June.Scholarship Paperwork :
All the paperwork pertaining to the Scholarship will be completed on the second day of the Orientation Programme.
The paperwork will include the following:
1. Memorandum of Understanding- Scholars will be required to sign the Memorandum of Understanding with the Foundation and agree to its terms and conditions.
2. Undertaking- Guarantors along with the scholars will be required to sign an Undertaking.
3. Insurance- Scholars are required to take out an Insurance Policy and assign the same to the Foundation.This is arranged by the Foundation.Disbursement and Repayment :
On receiving a copy of the visa, the scholarship amount will be disbursed. Repayments will commence one year after the completion of the course as per the following schedule:
1st year after course completion: Nil
2nd year after course completion: 30% of the scholarship amount
3rd year after course completion: 35% of the scholarship amount
4th year after course completion: 35% of the scholarship amount
Important Dates :
Registrations are open for the Postgraduate Scholarships 2015-16.
The applications for 2015-16 are open from 12 January 2015 to 23 March 2015.