hyderabadpolice.gov.in How to Check Passport Verification Status through Online in Hyderabad City
For checking status of your passport in Hyderabad regional passport office, you can log on to http://passportstatus.nic.in/passmain.php?city=hyd. Once you log onto this site you will be asked to enter your file no which starts with an alphabetic and followed by six digits for example A123456. You also need to select the year in which you applied for the passport. Generally, three consecutive years starting from current year are displayed in the drop down list of the year. Once you enter your file no., select the year and click on submit button you will get status of your passport displayed on the screen.
Web Portal : http://www.
Check Status Here : http://www.
Passport Verification Important Instructions :
Passport Application Center :
Opp. I-max Theatre,
Ist Floor Traffic Police Saifabad Building.
At this regional centre only Fresh Application forms are accepted from Applicant who’s address comes under the jurisdiction of the following police stations.
East Zone :
Central Zone :
3) Osmania University
4) Sultan Bazar
West Zone :
1) Shahinayath Gunj
4) Habeeb Nagar
5) Asif Nagar
6) Humayun Nagar
9) Langer House
11) Sanjeeva Reddy Nagar
12) Banjara Hills
13) Jubilee Hills
North Zone :
6) Monda Market
South Zone :
6) Shah Ali Banda
10) Bhavani Nagar
13) Chandrayana Gutta
14) Santosh Nagar
15) Rein Bazar
Working Hours :
From morning 09:00 am till evening 06:00 pm on all Working days Except Government Holidays.
Important Documents Required :
Here are the following documents are has to be enclosed at the time of submission of the prescribed application form by applicant personally.
Residential Proof any one of them:
1) Residential Certificate issued by the concerned M.R.O
2) I.T Assessment Order
3) Passport Copy of the Spouse
4) Passport Copy of the parents (In Case of Minor Passport only)
5) BSNL Land Line bill (for atleast 1 yrs)
6) Current Bank Statement of one year period
7) Electricity bill in applicant or parents or spouse or spouse parents name but for spouse, spouse parents any link documents should be submitted.
8) Water Bill
9) Voters Identity Card
10) Service Identity Card issued by Central / State / PSO local Bodies
11) (SC/ST/OBC) caste Certificate
12) Freedom Fighter Identity Card
13) Documents od land or property
14) Pension Documents
15) Letter from Reputed Company duly mentioning address as well as period of stay.
Supportive Documents list:
Driving licence ,Ration Card, recent Gas Connection Bill are only supporting documents. They have to be attach by any of the documents listed in 1 to 15 in above list.
Date of Birth Proof:
Birth Certificate has to be issued by concerned Registrar of Birth and Death if born after 26-01-1989.
In case of ADULT :
1. The Birth Certificate has to be issued by Registrar of Birth and Death.
2. S.S.C Secondary School Certificate
3. In case of Illiterate applicant, please submit sworn affidavit.
In case of Widows or Widower or Divorces :
The following documents which are mentioned by the given instruction are attached with the application form.
For Government Servants :
2 Original Identity Certificate and self declaration certificates in Annexure – I has to be submitted
For Children :
Parents Declaration is required in Annexure – H format.
For Applicants :
If any applicant is applying after marriage,then the Marriage Certificate has to be enclosed along with (1) Joint Photo and if name is changed the applicant should submit the cutting of change of name published in the government gazette or advertisement in (2) leading news papers .
Mode of Payment :
The payment should be made only through Demand.Draft’s in Favour of“ Regional Passport Officer, Secunderabad ”
1) The Adult requires to pay the fees amount of Rs. 1000/- DD + Rs. 100 Cash as user charges
2) The Children are need to pay the fee amount of Rs. 600/- DD + Rs. 100 Cash as user charges