The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi, is now inviting the young and meritorious students along with their filled application for Chaudhary Charan Singh Award from Journalists, who made an outstanding contribution in Journalism in specific in the stream of Agricultural Research & Development in the country.
- The total number of awards are 6 (six)
- Print Media [both Hindi Journalism (two awards) and English Journalism (two awards)]
- Electronic media (two awards).
- The award which value upto Rs. l ,00,000/- by the mode of cash and a citation which will be granted for outstanding contribution in Journalism in Agriculture and allied sciences through Hindi/English Newspaper/Magazines/Journals/electronic media published in India.
- All those candidates who has made their impressive and outstanding contribution by the mode of writing/analyzing/reporting for the enhancement/promotion of Indian Agriculture is eligible to apply for the same award.
- Applicants are also informed that those who have applied for any other scholarship/stipend are not eligible to apply for this research programme.
How to apply:
- All applicants are informed that they may download the application form from this link: http://www.icar.org.in/files/
- All eligible candidates are required to submit the 7 copies of duly filled in application form along with their required details such as contact details, Bank Account No., Bank Address, IFSC Code and PAN No. must be sent to this given address which is furnished below:
Dr. Shiv Prasad Kimothi,
Assistant Director General (Coordination),
ICAR, Room No. 502, Krishi Bhawan,
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road,
Last Date to apply: 5th July, 2015
For more details, please visit: http://www.icar.org.in/en/node/9317