Areas of study:
- Crop Sciences
- Biotechnology and nanotechnology
- Animal Sciences
- Natural Resource Management
- Agricultural Engineering
- The fellowship duration is for total 3 years
- The total number of fellowships are 35
- Fellowship is provided for those Indian fellows who are going abroad and they will get US $ 2,000/- each month and US $ 1,000/- each year as lump-sum payments towards contingent and preparatory expenses.
- This overseas fellows in India will get the Rs.40,000/- for each month and Rs.25,000/- for each year as lump-sum payments towards contingent and preparatory expenses.
- The institutional bench fee will be prescribed by the concerned Institute/University where the admission has been sought restricted to 25% of the total amount will be reimbursed by the ICAR, while the remaining 75% has to be borne by the candidate availing International Fellowships.
Eligibility Criteria :
- All those candidates who wants to pursue their education through this fellowship must have master’s degree in agriculture/allied sciences with an Overall Grade Point Average (OGPA) 6.60 out of 10.0 or 65% marks or equivalent.
- All the eligible candidates must attain the age eligibility which should not be more than 35 years of age on the last date prescribed for receipt of applications.
How to Apply:
- All deserving candidates may download the application form from this website link:
- Candidates needs to submit the duly filled in application form (2 hard copies by post and one soft copy online) to the following address:
The Assistant Director General (EQR),
Education Division, ICAR,
Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan II, Pusa,
Email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date to apply: 30th June, 2015
For more Details, please visit to this website visit: http://www.icar.org.in/en/node/9004