icfre.gov.in : Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education announces Chair Fellowships 2015
Chair Fellowships 2015:
All eligible applicants are advised to apply for the Chair Fellowships 2015. All applications are invited for 3 Chair Fellowships under following disciplines exists in the locations which is mentioned against their names:
1. Forest & Climate Change FRI (Deemed) University
2. Biodiversity and Ecology FRI (Deemed) University
3. Forest Biometrics and Productivity Management ICFRE Headquarter
Objectives of Establishment of Chairs:
Here we have given the important objective points for the establishment of Chairs;
- To bring up the high and efficient quality in terms of academicians and professionals in the field of forestry.
- To create the regional, national and international impact in the concerned areas of research and education.
- To enhance the employability of forestry students and promote avenues for young researchers in frontier areas
- To develop the ability of scientists to attract resources
All the Indian as well as foreign scholars of nationally and internationally recognized eminence, whose contribution have made a big difference to the discipline. The scholars must have:
- The candidate must have Master Degree with Doctorate
- The candidate must hold at least 20 years of Forestry Research / Academic experience, having guided at least 5 scholars for PhD in the relevant field (or) a applicant having experience of 10 years in Forestry Research/Academic in the relevant field and 10 in the field of forestry
- Evidence of active involvement in research and/or member/fellow of various national and international academic councils
- Research and education orientation of National/International level. (Foreign National is subject to clearance by the Ministry of External Affairs)
- Publications in National and International journals
- Previous experience of successful National/International level project Formulation / Management /Supervision
To apply for this fellowship the candidate should not more than 67 years (as on 01st July 2015)
The remuneration will be paid in the form of Chair Fellowship, consolidated to the maximum of Rs 80000/- per month, Taxes etc., will be deducted as per the norms of the Govt. of India
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible appliants are require to send their curriculum vitae (CV) along with their supportive and important documents list which is in support of qualifications and experience etc. to the Registrar FRI (Deemed) University along with a demand draft of Rs.1000/- which is to made in favour of Registrar, FRI (Deemed) University, Dehradun for the Chair situated at FRI (Deemed) University and to the Deputy Director General (Education), ICFRE, P.O. New Forest, Dehradun-248006 (Uttarakhand) along with a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- in favour of DDO (Admin), ICFRE, Dehradun for the Chair situated at ICFRE Headquarter.
The required amount of Demand draft is non-refundable in any case.
The name of the chair for which CV is submitted should be boldly mentioned on the envelope.
All the interested applicants are also required to see the complete advertisement which is easily available on the official website www.icfre.gov.in or else you can get it in the office of Registrar, FRI (Deemed) University, Dehradun / office of Assistant Director General (Education and Recruitment Board), ICFRE, Dehradun during office hours on any working day.
The closing date of the application is 13th April 2015
Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education:
(An Autonomous body under the Ministry of Environment & Forest, Govt. of India),
PO New Forest,