- The fellowship will be go through for 2 years which may be extended for another 1 year.
- Total number of Fellowship for SC candidates – 1, for ST candidates – 1 and for PWD candidates – 1.
- All the fellows will receive a fellowship of Rs. 40,000/- per month and with a contingency grant of Rs.40,000/- per annum.
- The Senior Fellowships will be awarded to senior scholars who have showed their impressive and quality work and have publications in the form of books and papers in professional journals related to history to their credit.
- All the eligible and meritorious candidates shall be required to make a presentation for half an hour on the proposed subject of research at ICHR’s office at New Delhi.
- On the basis of their presentation they will be selected for the same.
How to Apply:
- All candidates are informed that they can download the application form from this website link:
- All the duly filled application form along with required documents should be submitted via post and email to the given address:
Assistant Director (Research),
Indian Council of Historical Research,
35, Ferozeshah Road,
New Delhi- 110 001.
Last date to apply : 15th June, 2015
For more details, please visit: http://ichr.ac.in/SAFNotification_2015.pdf